Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

They r def more than friends lol

For sure. I don't know why they keep pulling out the "friends" card to be honest. There could be a few reasons. I mean they're probably not a "couple" in the traditional sense of the word, but they're certainly more than friends.

For sure. I don't know why they keep pulling out the "friends" card to be honest. There could be a few reasons. I mean they're probably not a "couple" in the traditional sense of the word, but they're certainly more than friends.

They will be official soon I rkn

Does it really matter? If they're happy in whatever state they're in now then I'm happy to let them be. I don't think they need to put a label on anything to the public.

Totally agree.
As far as I can see they're doing exactly what they said they would. See how things go.
At least they're spending time together and enjoying each other's company.

I think they just want to keep it as neutral as possible to avoid questions of an intimate nature. We know interviewers don't hesitate to go there.

Having said that...I'm looking at these little articles in TVWeek with some suspicion. I suspect they don't actually do an interview, but just cobble together information from other interviews along with social media stuff, and then present it as a package. I've seen that enough with other "celebrities" to question it whenever there isn't a long, extended interview being presented.

I think they just want to keep it as neutral as possible to avoid questions of an intimate nature. We know interviewers don't hesitate to go there.

Having said that...I'm looking at these little articles in TVWeek with some suspicion. I suspect they don't actually do an interview, but just cobble together information from other interviews along with social media stuff, and then present it as a package. I've seen that enough with other "celebrities" to question it whenever there isn't a long, extended interview being presented.

Absolutely. I think the fact that they've done a complete 180 on Jade and Ed's relationship status in just the last week is evidence of that. I really think they're just following the Twitter/Instagram stuff and writing whatever the hell they want from that. They use the same type of quotes (i.e. "enjoying getting to know each other" - "just friends - we'll see how it goes") all the time, but they'll imply whether those quotes are positively or negatively suggesting a relationship based on whatever they want to write. This week they're saying those quotes mean they're "loved up" but last week they were saying those same quotes meant nothing was going on.

Grain of salt people, grain of salt.

I agree good to see them spending time together and enjoying each other's company and getting to know each other without the housemates around them

OPhhqJd.jpg

jadealbany
3 minutes ago
Finally a day of relax at the beach @edjlower :) #noosa #beach #sun #fun

FpURrtE.jpg

edjlower
3 minutes ago
Fun in the sun with [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany #baking #sun #noosa #bliss

FpURrtE.jpg

edjlower
3 minutes ago
Fun in the sun with [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany #baking #sun #noosa #bliss[/QUOTE]

More tanning!

Hey guys,

I saw some of you mention the TV Week article. I've read it but I can't scan it at the moment since I'm at work.

Quick rundown:

There's honestly nothing new.
The article mentions how they're loved up and are taking things to the next level but all of that stuff they seem to have gotten from the Twitter/Instagram pics so I think the writer is in the same place as us: assuming they're together based on the updates/pics.

Jade says: "It's early days but we're happy with how things are developing. We're taking things slowly. A beautiful friendship's developing. We're getting to know each other".

Ed says: "We're just friends at the moment but we're seeing where that goes in the future".

It goes onto say that Ed's family love Jade and she loves them blah blah blah, etc, etc.

OMG Thanks!!...For those of us who are on the opposite side of the world, these updates are priceless.

Back