Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

OPhhqJd.jpg

Wow she really does have the most outstanding rig. I would probably wear a bikini all year round if I looked like that.

BiV3s0l.jpg

lararaff
21 minutes ago
MET ED AND JADE FROM BIG BROTHER!! Absolute nicest people in real life! @ jadealbany @ edjlower #starstruck

lararaff
21 minutes ago
MET ED AND JADE FROM BIG BROTHER!! Absolute nicest people in real life! @ jadealbany @ edjlower #starstruck
It shouldn't be a surprise that almost everyone who posts about meeting Jade (and Ed with Jade) talks about how nice she is, but, honestly, it is a little surprising. How does she do that? She's on vacation, enjoying some relaxation and someone approaches about a picture and she's so nice about it. In all of her social media stuff, she remains amazingly positive, even though you KNOW she must get frustrated at times.

Girl is a wonder!

And, yes, I would have a hard time standing next to her fully clothed, let alone wearing a bikini. But the girl held her own, so good on her!

hahaha sorry but this made me laugh.

Anna David ‏@Anna__David 43m
@EdJLower [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany Ed please stop opening your mouth like that in photos... Thanks!

@EdJLower [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]Albany Ed please stop opening your mouth like that in photos... Thanks!

Well someone must have tweeted him to ease up on the hashtags, because those have become more bearable (though now Jade is increasing her usage!) so maybe now he'll take some nice pictures after this demand!

How do you fit Ed, Nick, Tim and Ben on one barstool?

Turn it upside down.

Well someone must have tweeted him to ease up on the hashtags, because those have become more bearable (though now Jade is increasing her usage!) so maybe now he'll take some nice pictures after this demand!

lol I thought it was funny that they said please and thank you instead of just telling him he looked like an idiot.

lararaff
Jade! thank you so much for letting me take a photo with you and Ed! I wasn't your biggest fan in the house and I regret that so much you are the sweetest girl ever! Thanks so much xxxxxx you made my day

Another positive comment! :)

HI, BTW ahahha :p

lararaff
Jade! thank you so much for letting me take a photo with you and Ed! I wasn't your biggest fan in the house and I regret that so much you are the sweetest girl ever! Thanks so much xxxxxx you made my day

Another positive comment! :)

HI, BTW ahahha :p

HAHAHA...according to the girl's friends, she was a Tahan fan. lol

If only Jade could have had 1 on 1 meet and greets with every BB fan out there, she might have won the whole thing!

I wish I was on that beach in Noosa relaxing right now.

My boss is being a f**ing tool today and I'd like to push him down the stairs.
Who says 'yes' to a container set to arrive from overseas on the 24th Dec when we're SHUT from the 20th Dec. I'm not coming in to open the gates and organise crap.
Sorry, irrelevant to Jade but needed to get that out of my system.

I need to get back to admiring pictures of Jade. Do you hear that Ed/Jade? More updates please haha.

HAHAHA...according to the girl's friends, she was a Tahan fan. lol

If only Jade could have had 1 on 1 meet and greets with every BB fan out there, she might have won the whole thing!

Yes, I just read it and I thought it was funny hahahahahah she´s a sweetheart, it´s difficult to hate her.

I wish I was on that beach in Noosa relaxing right now.

My boss is being a f**ing tool today and I'd like to push him down the stairs.
Who says 'yes' to a container set to arrive from overseas on the 24th Dec when we're SHUT from the 20th Dec. I'm not coming in to open the gates and organise crap.
Sorry, irrelevant to Jade but needed to get that out of my system.

I need to get back to admiring pictures of Jade. Do you hear that Ed/Jade? More updates please haha.

Bosses suck! at least that's what my employees say. ;)

I will say that Jade and the Jade/Ed saga, along with this thread, have provided a very useful distraction for the last couple of weeks. Hopefully your frustration will get them posting, as they are so nice I'm sure they'll want to help you out!

**Now stare at the picture of Jade on the beach and picture yourself there. Are you relaxing yet?**

Back