Votes: 67 24.2%
  • Jade

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Drew

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Ed

Votes: 147 53.1%

• Total voters
I just want Ed to go purely because then the pictures of the housemates (up top) will be even.. Currently it's one/two evicted/one still there... I have OCD :(

Lol. Tidiness of the banner is as good a reason as any!

I'm sure I will get flack for this, but I really hope Tahan goes before Mikkayla.

I know Tahan has some strong support, but in my heart of hearts I simply don't see Tahan as the better person.

Ed would be ideal but something tells me Mikkayla, Drew or the sisters could be in serious trouble. Drew's popularity has decreased rapidly over the past few weeks and Mikkayla and the sisters seem to get forgotten about and have gotten low percentages when six housemates have been up and when they aren't in the spotlight as much.

Ben and Tim are obviously safe as are (imo) Tahan and Jade. I wouldn't mind them as a final four, enough drama and bitching but enough niceness to balance it out.

Well we already know one of these intruders that enters tonight gets evicted next Monday and then 2 more go in that night.

I wish I could believe this vote for Ed, but you've let me down in this regard before people.

Well we already know one of these intruders that enters tonight gets evicted next Monday and then 2 more go in that night.

What??? Why are people saying that more intruders are going in after tonight. Where are you getting this info from?

Winner of showdown will be safe from eviction and save a friend. How funny if Sisters/Mikkayla win and save each other and see all hell break loose

Hoping for Ed - think probably Sugar Sisters. I think people will give Drew a little while to try & redeem himself before giving him the heave-ho

so we will be back to 6 HM's up for eviction this week, due to the showdown winner and save a friend..
I'm guessing the 2 intruders wont be able to participate in the games, or maybe get to save 2 Hm's if they win it?

Winner of showdown will be safe from eviction and save a friend. How funny if Sisters/Mikkayla win and save each other and see all hell break loose

that's gold.

and by all hell, you mean tahan, amirite?

Worst case scenario: Ed or Tahan win and save each other and it could actually happen: The Horror!

I want Jade, sisters or Mikk to go, break up the clique a little. Love it if Tahan and Ben are saved but that won't happen.

I want Jade, sisters or Mikk to go, break up the clique a little. Love it if Tahan and Ben are saved but that won't happen.

It's amusing that Tahan fans think Jade, the sisters or Mikkayla are the bad guys?! You do know it was Tahan's attitude that put her on the outside of that group?

I found it interesting tonight that Tahan's natural instinct was to walk away for the intruders, saying she couldn't be bothered, the same thing she said when the sister and Rohan arrived. Later she complained that she doesn't have any friends and she is ostracized from the group? Please!

It's amusing that Tahan fans think Jade, the sisters or Mikkayla are the bad guys?! You do know it was Tahan's attitude that put her on the outside of that group?

I found it interesting tonight that Tahan's natural instinct was to walk away for the intruders, saying she couldn't be bothered, the same thing she said when the sister and Rohan arrived. Later she complained that she doesn't have any friends and she is ostracized from the group? Please!

I have to agree but the truth is that votes will be split. By losing her own clique Tahans popularity and/or votes have soared.
I am surprised that more people haven't mentioned that Tahans more honest moments always seem to take place in front of the entire household and always seem to target Mikkayla.

Back