Votes: 67 24.2%
  • Jade

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Drew

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Ed

Votes: 147 53.1%

• Total voters
Re-watch it, she clearly says I can't be bothered. And then tim says "about the intruders" and she said "No, trying to get a word in" or something along those lines. Both intruders said Tahan was welcoming towards them and it was MIKKAYLA who was stand offish, she even admitted so herself that she wasn't going to try to make an effort. She wanted them to come to her.

The truth is in the facts, stop distorting it to benefit your favourite.

My comment was based on what I had seen at the point of the comment and was not based on events that happened later and from what I have heard Justynn has gone out of his way to annoy Mikkayla, and I'm sure that Tahan would have taken pleasure in watching that. To be perfectly honest it is obvious that Justynn has been the stad offish one. I also heard that both intruders were stirring up racial issues and no doubt Mikkayla in the process.

It would be nice if Tahan fans would look below the surface occasionally! Not everything has a simple explantion!

Please please vote to save ed!! I hate the guy with passion but someone need to get the sisters/mikkayla/jade alliance off!!

I wonder what sort of magic trick Ed's brother is going to pull out of his ass this week to save his brother? Put his sister up on a date?!?

ed will probably stay, his family will pull another trick out of their sleeve! does anyone else think maybe drew will be slightly forgotten? i think hes liked enough by the public, but not enough for them to vote to save, just pondering :)

I definitely think the final percentages will surprise us - like it did two weeks ago.

Ed and Katie/Lucy's save votes have been quite low and then high.

Jade has been extremely popular, but I'm not sure if that's still the case now. Are people sick of her yet?

Mikkayla has her fans, but how reliable are they?

Last time, Drew was in the middle on the tally board. Not sure if he's gonna have more or less votes now that Drully's over.

However, I do know that there's no way Tim would be evicted.

ed and the sisters will have their support out in force, because everyone thinks they're going. tim, drew and jade all seem to have organic support.

so I'm thinking mikkayla might come up short this week

you cant have katie and lucys vote % in the mix from last week , everyone who likes the trio and dislikes tahan voted to save them all the mikkayla and jade fans u go by there vote when for example they went up against mikkayla or jade and on that it started a bit above but then decreased so i think sisters will go then mikkayla close behind them but either way mikkaylas time is running out could be this week or next but she wont be in the house 2weeks from now or ever 1 week , sad but true

Obviously eventually they will be broken up, I just don't think any of them deserve to go before Tahan.

I think the intruders coming in will really show who deserves to stay in the house. I like the fact that Mikkayla and the sisters where friendly and talkative to the intruders and Tahan attempted to walk away and isolate herself I think that speaks volumes.

Mikkayla said she wasn't going to bother getting to know the intruders, but changed her tune once Nathan picked her to go to the Garden of Eden i.e. she got something out of it. Tahan seemed pretty friendly with Justin and said she likes both of them, and even stood up for him when Drew relayed an out of context quote he made.

I want Jade, sisters or Mikk to go, break up the clique a little. Love it if Tahan and Ben are saved but that won't happen.

OMG it happened! Exactly what I wanted to happen! Tahan and Ben are saved yay!!!

Mikkayla said she wasn't going to bother getting to know the intruders, but changed her tune once Nathan picked her to go to the Garden of Eden i.e. she got something out of it. Tahan seemed pretty friendly with Justin and said she likes both of them, and even stood up for him when Drew relayed an out of context quote he made.

My comment was based on their first entry into the house and since entry I've seen nothing that pointed to Mikkayla not wanting to get to know Nathan and the fact that Nathan picked Mikkayla to the Garden of Eden petty much proves that. Justynn has been stand offish, acting very mean and selfish not unlike Tahan, so I'm not shocked that they are hanging out together, they have so much in common!

My comment was based on their first entry into the house and since entry I've seen nothing that pointed to Mikkayla not wanting to get to know Nathan and the fact that Nathan picked Mikkayla to the Garden of Eden petty much proves that. Justynn has been stand offish, acting very mean and selfish not unlike Tahan, so I'm not shocked that they are hanging out together, they have so much in common!

Well, when they first entered the house everyone was trying to talk to them at the same time and it was probably very overwhelming for the intruders. The original HMs probably had to shout to be heard and that's why Tahan decided to walk away at that moment. Plenty of time to get to know them later. Also you first said Tahan was isolating herself, now your saying they are hanging out with each other, which is it?

Well, when they first entered the house everyone was trying to talk to them at the same time and it was probably very overwhelming for the intruders. The original HMs probably had to shout to be heard and that's why Tahan decided to walk away at that moment. Plenty of time to get to know them later. Also you first said Tahan was isolating herself, now your saying they are hanging out with each other, which is it?

Her natural instinct when they entered the house was to isolate herself, in the same way she did with the sister and Rohan arrived and now she hangs around Justynn because they have the same mean selfish attitude.

Don't you think it says a lot about Mikkayla and Tahan that Mikkayla gets along with the friendly intruder and Tahan gets along with the mean intruder? Big Brother can edit all out Tahan's mean comments, but they can't edit out that! I was thinking the entrance of the intruders could lead to the downfall of Tahan and Justynn will bring down anyone he associates with.

Her natural instinct when they entered the house was to isolate herself, in the same way she did with the sister and Rohan arrived and now she hangs around Justynn because they have the same mean selfish attitude.

Don't you think it says a lot about Mikkayla and Tahan that Mikkayla gets along with the friendly intruder and Tahan gets along with the mean intruder? Big Brother can edit all out Tahan's mean comments, but they can't edit out that! I was thinking the entrance of the intruders could lead to the downfall of Tahan and Justynn will bring down anyone he associates with.

Nathan said in the DR that "Tahan has been nothing but nice to me" and this was after he admitted was wary of Tahan and after Mikka's little "Don't be friends with Tahan" speech she gave Nathan on the first night. For Nathan to say that they must get along to some degree and maybe it's just not being shown because of all the screen time Jhhustyyyynnnee is getting. I agree, it was not great that she said "I can't be bothered" on that night, but she got over it and started interacting with them fairly quickly.

Back