Votes: 67 24.2%
  • Jade

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Drew

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Ed

Votes: 147 53.1%

• Total voters
The sisters and Jade bring the least to house. So hopefully them. However I think Drew will go. Not sure about the other.

I'd like to think it would be Ed but with the backing from his family, I'd say it will be the sisters...with such

a large save % voters will become complacent and a huge chunk of the saves were more likely votes to

evict Tully....and doubt if there will be too much cross voting. Majority of voters will stick with their favourite hm.

The previous eviction they were up they had the 2nd lowest % votes on 12.6%

I think we're going to get a surprise this week.

Tim, Ben and Tahan are safe - their voting support even at low levels is enough to remain in.

Ed and the Sisters voters will be on high alert after the last two evictions.

So, watch for Miki, Jade or Drew to go. This week's edit will make two and break one of them.

So, watch for Miki, Jade or Drew to go. This week's edit will make two and break one of them.

I think you could be onto something with Miki and Drew; I reckon Jade will be fine though. She's always done really well voting-wise, whereas Tahan randomly beat Drew two weeks ago, and Miki came third from bottom last week despite a number of people saying they would vote for her purely for the fake eviction twist (she was even second favourite in the odds, I think?). Although that week was a bit of an anomaly so might not prove too indicative. I don't necessarily think either of them will go this week, but I agree people are perhaps over-estimating their safeness.

It will be interesting seeing the percentages with them all up, though, in terms of seeing the exact order of popularity, and also in seeing how the results affect the voting in later evictions.

I actually think Ed will be fine unfortunately. His stupid family will keep him in there. I think the Sisters will be okay too.

I agree that Drew or Jade could be in trouble. Neither of them get particularly good edits which usually means the show wants them out.

I think Mikkayla could be a smokey.

have to think the ones that were voting for Tully to save may not like Tim or Mikki because they seemed to hug and smile when she left

have to think the ones that were voting for Tully to save may not like Tim or Mikki because they seemed to hug and smile when she left

You do know they where hugging because Mikkayla was upset that Tahan was saved and that and she felt more of a connection to Tully and the sisters?

Tim may have smiled of course, because he is Tim, but clearly Mikkayla would have preferred to keep Tully and loose Tahan.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's an assumption (the reason Tim & Mikkayla hugged - could have just been the emotion of the "moment") & a large number of the Tully fans claim they are no longer watching now Tully has gone - either way, those diehard Tully fans may be unwilling to vote at all now (unless they are still clutching their Drully fantasy & vote for Drew).

Big Brother has changed the rules so much, who is to say that the New Intruders will not be up for Eviction as well ??

I doubt the new intruders going in next Monday will be up for eviction... Of the 2 going in tonight, 1 will be evicted next Monday.

I just want Ed to go purely because then the pictures of the housemates (up top) will be even.. Currently it's one/two evicted/one still there... I have OCD :(

Back