Votes: 67 24.2%
  • Jade

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Drew

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • Ed

Votes: 147 53.1%

• Total voters
It's amusing that Tahan fans think Jade, the sisters or Mikkayla are the bad guys?! You do know it was Tahan's attitude that put her on the outside of that group?

I found it interesting tonight that Tahan's natural instinct was to walk away for the intruders, saying she couldn't be bothered, the same thing she said when the sister and Rohan arrived. Later she complained that she doesn't have any friends and she is ostracized from the group? Please!

Tahan fans will just turn this around like they always do and blame the new guys for isolating Tahan .. even though she is the one walking away saying she can't be bothered. She really has no manners.

It's amusing that Tahan fans think Jade, the sisters or Mikkayla are the bad guys?! You do know it was Tahan's attitude that put her on the outside of that group?

I found it interesting tonight that Tahan's natural instinct was to walk away for the intruders, saying she couldn't be bothered, the same thing she said when the sister and Rohan arrived. Later she complained that she doesn't have any friends and she is ostracized from the group? Please!

Okay, I want the girl group broken up so they realise they are not untouchable and to create some drama for the two that are left. All they seem to do is listen to Jade talking about Ed. It has nothing to do with Tahan.

Ben will win showdown and save the sisters. (everyone will be really happy for Ben)
Ed will be evicted

i am the oracle.

Okay, I want the girl group broken up so they realise they are not untouchable and to create some drama for the two that are left. All they seem to do is listen to Jade talking about Ed. It has nothing to do with Tahan.

Obviously eventually they will be broken up, I just don't think any of them deserve to go before Tahan.

I think the intruders coming in will really show who deserves to stay in the house. I like the fact that Mikkayla and the sisters where friendly and talkative to the intruders and Tahan attempted to walk away and isolate herself I think that speaks volumes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate on Tahan all you like but don't make stuff up

She did not say she can't be bothered. We understand you dislike T, but she is not the devil you try to make her out to be.
She was perfectly friendly and happy to have new people to play with.

All the males will feel threatened, so few males left and they had to boost your numbers as the girls could have just gone for you survivor style.

I think the intruders coming in will really show who deserves to stay in the house. I like the fact that Mikkayla and the sisters where friendly and talkative to the intruders and Tahan attempted to walk away and isolate herself I think that speaks volumes.
dafuq?
the only thing i saw that was remotely close to that was when Nathan came in and Tahan decided she didnt want to compete with all the people dancing and squealing around him so she went to talk to the other intruder guy instead and wait till the fuss died down.

dafuq?
the only thing i saw that was remotely close to that was when Nathan came in and Tahan decided she didnt want to compete with all the people dancing and squealing around him so she went to talk to the other intruder guy instead and wait till the fuss died down.

Tahan was getting away from the intruders and Justynn followed her out. It was Justynn that made the effort. Of course the fact that they where guys she did showed some effort, but I'm pretty sure if they had been girls, she would have barely acknowledged they had even entered the house.

I don't think this will come as a surprise to anyone, but I think it's obvious Tahan thinks she is above almost everyone and that other people should be making the effort to become her friend and I think what happened with the sisters is that she thought they wouldn't stay long so she didn't have to put any effort in to get to know them, but as the members of the cool group have left, she has found herself isolated and the sisters are still in the house and have friends.

but I'm pretty sure if they had been girls, she would have barely acknowledged they had even entered the house.
it appears you're pissed at Tahan for the way you think she probably might have reacted in a different situation to the one that actually occurred. :confused:

also, Justynn and Tim were already outside. she went to them.

it appears you're pissed at Tahan for the way you think she probably might have reacted in a different situation to the one that actually occurred. :confused:

also, Justynn and Tim were already outside. she went to them.

Based on the past and present observations and pissed at how she seems to get away with acting selfish and then pretending that she is the outsider in the group.

Tahan did not go to talk to Justynn. Tahan was saying she'd had enough and a short time later Justynn came out towards Tahan and started talking to her. Tahan did not initiate this conversation or put herself in a location with the intent of having a conversation with either of the intruders.

Fingers crossed it's Mikkayla's time, but I think it's more likely to be Ed, the sisters, or even Drew.

There is a difference to whom I want gone which is Ed or who I think might go. I worry Mikkalay might be the one who'will be snowed over.

K&L are 1.80 with Mikkayla at 4 and Ed at 5 bucks to be evicted latest odds

I'm hoping Ed. I hope he doesn't win showdown and save himself. I was just watching a live feed of him talking to Tim just now. He can't string a sentence together!! Tim had to guess what he was trying to blurt out - over him. And I'd like to see Jade without him.

Tahan was getting away from the intruders and Justynn followed her out. It was Justynn that made the effort. Of course the fact that they where guys she did showed some effort, but I'm pretty sure if they had been girls, she would have barely acknowledged they had even entered the house.

I don't think this will come as a surprise to anyone, but I think it's obvious Tahan thinks she is above almost everyone and that other people should be making the effort to become her friend and I think what happened with the sisters is that she thought they wouldn't stay long so she didn't have to put any effort in to get to know them, but as the members of the cool group have left, she has found herself isolated and the sisters are still in the house and have friends.

Re-watch it, she clearly says I can't be bothered. And then tim says "about the intruders" and she said "No, trying to get a word in" or something along those lines. Both intruders said Tahan was welcoming towards them and it was MIKKAYLA who was stand offish, she even admitted so herself that she wasn't going to try to make an effort. She wanted them to come to her.

The truth is in the facts, stop distorting it to benefit your favourite.

Tahan saved Mikk when she placed Heidi instead. How did Mikk show her appreciation? The moment she saw a vulnerability in Tahan she jumped out the hottub and told the sisters. The self-hating asian is so insecure and treacherous in this game (she called ed and matthew pussies for not confronting Drully) and then grins in ed's face. she is pre-occupied with sex (wonder how her students will view her now). The self-hater said she loves their white skin, blond hair and round eyes and when Tahan noted her silky non make-up face, etc. Mikk dismissed her comments. Mikk and her gang of fake blonds believe they run the House and jade the wanna be stripper allowed us to view her genuine nature (Ben told BB "she's done that before"). Tahan has a lil crush on justynn and Nathan is her "judy" (helped fix her hair and make sure she was fabulous). Now that Tahan received votes and cheers her edit is more fun and upbeat and Mikk whinging about her now seems petty. Did I mention I am a Tahan fan. Mikk is a disloyal, fake ingrate and the blonds are Fake...if I hear "she mean" one more time from the sisters...AUSSIE Brotherhood evict them already/

Back