Skip to main content

Episode Day 40 (Fri 6 Sept 2013) - Daily Show (30 minutes)

Tim disappointed me for the first time. I know with him it's just playing the game, but normally he manages to do it by planting little seeds and little seeds and letting everyone else jump to conclusions and do the dirty work so to speak. But 'I'll go tell Heidi not to say anything....Heidi, the told me to tell you not to say anything' was like something Heidi or Tully would do. I hope Heidi leaves this week because I feel like she will be his down fall. Not because she'll outsmart him, but because aligning with her just makes him look bad.

Tim knew Heidi would have told them all.

It was his way of 'trying' to protect the green haired one from embarrassment.

Plus them showing Ed & Tahan laugh about it, showed them to be so mean.

At least Tully seemed to care about it.

I taped the show tonight, fast forwarded through the ads, watched the show and now..... ummmm, I feel like I missed out on something.
Friday night BB should have us eager and talking about evictions, I just wanna cry out....... WHY, WHY?????????

Plus them showing Ed & Tahan laugh about it, showed them to be so mean.
At least Tully seemed to care about it.

To be fair everyone was laughing about it, even Katie! They weren't being mean, it was a funny situation that's all. And Tully tried to start saying something like 'I told them not to....." and she was cut off by Tim.

Side note: Tim's rosary had a cross not a crucifix. A crucifix has the body of Christ on it a cross is just plain.

True. I am an atheist and I have a rosary tat on my foot and shoulder.....I like the symbol....

I said in the live feed thread today that I really think this year's HMs are the most sanitised ever and that's why Alex has to contrive things for the LNFs. Considering this is all Alex could find to put in the last episode before the weekend, I'm also starting to think they must be bloody boring.

They need to add one or two zany and interesting characters into the house. STAT.

SOOO This ^^

House to myself, and NOT working. Finally get the chance to watch and enjoy with the forum and I get this shitty episode.

I hear y'all..... :-( Atleast on my (only) first glass wine. What else is on tonight?

They need to add one or two zany and interesting characters into the house. STAT.
They definitely need to do something! Everyone's hooked up or taken on the outside other than Ben. All the drama in the house can't solely come from the girls fighting. Even they'll get bored of that soon enough.

I know Tim said he will step back for the next couple of weeks, but I'm afraid that is just too long.

True. I am an atheist and I have a rosary tat on my foot and shoulder.....I like the symbol....

Exactly heaps of people just like the look! That's why I totally disagree with what Ben was saying, I don't have a problem with people wearing or tattooing themselves with a rosary. I mean it's sure as hell easier than actually saying the rosary!

Finished here. Not a great show tonight, we only get half an hour on Fridays and they waste it on a magic show and product placement.

I liked seeing Tim & Ben's religion discussion. It was good to see more of an in-depth conversation in a daily show. That said, it's a shame tonight's show was mostly already shown in the live feed videos.

BB: Big Brother has a surprise for you
Tim: A pony!!!

Argh now i've got that song in my head because of all of you!! Haha it reminds me of a Bardot song.

To be fair everyone was laughing about it, even Katie! They weren't being mean, it was a funny situation that's all. And Tully tried to start saying something like 'I told them not to....." and she was cut off by Tim.

That's Tim's strategy - to talk over people when he thinks they are going to get air time.

And Tully tried to start saying something like 'I told them not to....." and she was cut off by Tim.

You must have gotten a different episode to me, as she said something like, I told them not to use it everywhere.

Tim disappointed me for the first time. I know with him it's just playing the game, but normally he manages to do it by planting little seeds and little seeds and letting everyone else jump to conclusions and do the dirty work so to speak. But 'I'll go tell Heidi not to say anything....Heidi, the told me to tell you not to say anything' was like something Heidi or Tully would do. I hope Heidi leaves this week because I feel like she will be his down fall. Not because she'll outsmart him, but because aligning with her just makes him look bad.

I'm not so certain that the editing wasnt to blame for this thought. I think he came out and realised that they were all talking/laughing about it, so he was free to speak openly. Perhaps I'm wrong, but that's the impression I got. However I seem to have read the situation differently from y'all tonight so I may be wrong.

A couple more thoughts.

1. I love your positivity [MENTION=16031]mikidiki[/MENTION] !!! I enjoyed it, all 15ish minutes. I wish it were longer.

2. [MENTION=32501]riddim[/MENTION] , you are on fire tonight, sir.

And 3. [MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION] - so much aggression tonight, you would be a funny drunk to be around (perhaps a tad scary) ... Stay safe buddy ;)

Back