Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

I think she meant he was the only one who stuck by her.

I do wonder how many HM's stay friends on the outside? Has to be rare for actual friendships to develop. Michelle and Kate from 2005 appear to have remained close friends. Beyond that, I wonder how many do?
I would say a fair few still stay in contact. From the 2006 season, David, Claire and Anna are pretty close and Michael, John, and Dino still hang out as well.

I was just flicking through the channels and saw an ad for ACA and Reggie will be on tomorrow talking about her son...... And a secret affair.

'If I had my time again, things would be very different': Big Brother winner Reggie Bird opens up about her regret over lost fortune

She recently revealed that she's penniless after spending the $250,000 prize money she won as 2003's winner of Big Brother Australia.

But Regina 'Reggie' Bird, who last month joked on Facebook that her financial situation was so dire that she was planning to relocate to an $18 a night caravan park, has hit back at claims that she's been 'irresponsible' with her winnings.

article-2653346-1E9E3F6D00000578-230_634x952.jpg

It's all gone: Big Brother Australia 2003 winner Regina 'Reggie' Bird has spoken out in Woman's Day magazine this week about how she's living 'fortnight to fortnight' after losing all her money on two divorces, $40,000 on a con man, medical bills and being unable to find employment

for full article
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-opens-regret-lost-fortune.html#ixzz34DJONEaO

It's the same shyte different year with Reggie.

Everyone knows she got ripped off by a conman.

She ripped into her then husband on national TV & then had to pay for it.

She expected to become a 'star' & nothing as people wouldn't have watched her full time on TV.

2nd hubby had an affair. (feel sorry for her)

Just watched the video.

Reggie said the first hubby was having an affair, not the 2nd hubby.

After she slammed him on BB etc, he probably found someone else.

'If I had my time again, things would be very different': Big Brother winner Reggie Bird opens up about her regret over lost fortune

She recently revealed that she's penniless after spending the $250,000 prize money she won as 2003's winner of Big Brother Australia.

But Regina 'Reggie' Bird, who last month joked on Facebook that her financial situation was so dire that she was planning to relocate to an $18 a night caravan park, has hit back at claims that she's been 'irresponsible' with her winnings.

article-2653346-1E9E3F6D00000578-230_634x952.jpg

It's all gone: Big Brother Australia 2003 winner Regina 'Reggie' Bird has spoken out in Woman's Day magazine this week about how she's living 'fortnight to fortnight' after losing all her money on two divorces, $40,000 on a con man, medical bills and being unable to find employment

for full article
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-opens-regret-lost-fortune.html#ixzz34DJONEaO

Had she not made a quick $250k would she still not be in the same situation today? The money is a bonus, it shouldn't have been seen as an income to support you for the next 11 years. Not quite sure what she's whinging about, many people go through divorce and have medical bills, many people don't win $250k.

I hope I read a similar story about Tim one day.

Woah harsh. I hope Tim is successful and I hope Reggie gets her life together.

Good to see the tall poppy syndrome is alive and well in Australia.

A little harsh maybe and I also hope Reggie gets her life together.

But it's not TPS at all, Tims just a douche.

I couldn't find any updates on Darren 2006. the intruder who was an annoying brat.

Found his Facebook. Looks like he just got engaged and the funnniest thing is his girlfriend/fiance looks abit like his arch nemesis Camilla. lol She looks like a cross of tilli and camilla. lol

So HMS from 2013, nobodies are still nobodies.
The 2 guys who auditioned for TV roles, have TV jobs - very light and precarious prove yourself morning minute jobs.

And Tahan has been on Getaway and is in an add.

Funny no sitings of the would be actors at the film festivals where actors/directors/producers run workshops etc, none of them in plays? Just Rohan.Community drama is a great place to improve & make contacts.

^ Jade has a part in upcoming ABC series, It's A Date - series 2.

---

Chicken Dyer calls it a day on K-ROCK’s B-TEAM

Friday 20 June, 2014
Paul%20KRock.png

After almost 6 years co-hosting breakfast radio in Geelong, Paul ‘Chicken’ Dyer has called time on what he described as being a great experience.

A former 2004 Big Brother contestant, fanatical surfer and owner of surf company Winkipop Surf Industry, Dyer said:

“Being a breakfast announcer has evolved in so many ways in 6 years. Long hours, lots of meetings and lots of appearances. I look forward to a quieter (not so) public life, I also look forward to being my own boss again.”

When asked about his time at K-ROCK Chicken listed interviewing Kelly Slater, Peter Garrett, Charlie Pickering, Dermott Brereton, 360, and most of the stars of the Geelong Footy Club as being real highlights. He also took great pleasure in knowing his listeners appreciated his warm and engaging personality.

“My greatest achievement arrived about 2 years into my time when management pretty much gave me a free license to bring any content I wanted to the Breakfast show. I mostly brought local content, and people to the show and kept The B-Team down to earth and real.”

General Manager Andy Mathers has told radioinfo: “Chicken has been a welcome breath of fresh air on K-ROCK for many years and we thank him for his commitment, dedication and passion for life. He’s a bloke who wears his heart on his sleeve, loves his community and is seen as a mate to many listeners. Somehow I don’t think this is the last we will hear of Chicken on K-ROCK.”

K-ROCK's B-TEAM will introduce a fresh new sound to Geelong breakfast radio on July 14th. Stay tuned for more details after the station has spent some time thanking Chicken for a job well done.

Source

Royal Hoaxer Mel Greig coaxed back on air by KiisFM, with Big Brother winner Tim Dormer

ROYAL hoax DJ Mel Greig has been offered a job by KiisFM to work alongside a new co-host — Big Brother winner Tim Dormer — radio industry insiders say.

The soon-to-be on air duo had a meeting together in Sydney yesterday, appearing to cement the reports.
Greig, who gave an emotional interview to Seven’s Sunday Night earlier this month, flew into Sydney from her home city of Adelaide yesterday. Apart from her “get to know you” session with Dormer, she was due to meet ARN executives to sign a deal to return to air

226634-7c0408d6-fa9d-11e3-9463-539ac6ca705b.jpg

Full article @ http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...inner-tim-dormer/story-fni0cvc9-1226964225383

'I'd love to date her but she's only interested in footballers' Big Brother winner Tim Dormer reveals Jade Albany is dating a sports star

They’re regularly seen walking around Sydney arm in arm, sharing private jokes and even feeding each other fruit.
But while Tim Dormer and his former Big Brother housemate Jade Albany, 24 always look as though they would make a nice couple, has revealed to Mail Online that there is a good reason why they remain just good friends.
At Tinie Tempah’s gig at Bondi’s Nova Red Room on Tuesday night, the 30-year-old personality explained that Jade doesn’t go for guys like him and instead favours sports stars.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2667095/EXCLUSIVE-Id-love-date-shes-interested-footballers-Big-Brother-winner-Tim-Dormer-reveals-Jade-Albany-dating-sports-star.html#ixzz35ZeF7UFm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

UPDATE : A spokeswoman for Kiis, Sydney’s top-rating youth station, flatly denied tabloid media reports that Greig would join the network. The story appears to have been sparked by Greig and Dormer being photographed eating lunch together yesterday. It was suggested Greig had flown to Sydney from her home town of Adelaide to meet the bosses of Kiss and "sign a deal to return to air".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/the-truth-about-mel-greigs-secret-project-20140624-zsjz2.html#ixzz35ZehbdoQ

I was standing next to Ben from BB 2012 as he was receiving a VERBAL SMACK DOWN from a pissed off queen at The Oxford Hotel

I didn't even know it was him until the mess started CAUSING A COMMOTION

75oDEzw.gif

Back