Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Yeah body language does not lie - and these two are almost mirror images of each other, legs, arms, hands, smirk
Did you notice it was covered in logos? You, me and any random on the street can get a car covered with sponsorship for free:

http://www.getyourcarsponsored.com/

It's how a lot of people get through uni/their 20's.

LOL - you never fail, hilarious website reference. It is almost English.

So, a Korean, or somebody writes you may be able to get free sponsored cars in "United Stats", can you point that out on a map for me? Might be worth a trip if it's close by.

If your not joking - give me a source where I can get a free car in Australia please, we need one badly, thanks.

Like a racehorse! Big Brother Australia winner Tim Dormer drinks his own urine in stomach churning video

"......The golden-locked radio host accepted the dare from a Facebook fan and posted the results under the title '#daretim Part 2: Tim Dormer attempts your eating dares'.
In another unsettling instance in the four-minute clip, Dormer eats his own nasal mucus....."

article-0-1D057B3000000578-440_634x471.jpg

article-2602245-1D057B7B00000578-930_634x461.jpg

View Video |Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2602245/Big-Brother-Australia-winner-Tim-Dormer-drinks-urine.html#ixzz2ybBjFkAB

*For the record I couldn't bring myself to view the Video. ^
Cheers D xx

WTF?? That's grasping at straws for fame if ever I saw it :/

... Excuse me whilst I vomit all over the office.

On last night's Insight on SBS they replayed an episode from 2006 as part of the shows 10th anniversary celebrations in which they are replaying their best shows. Michael McCoy from BBAU2006 was on it. Here is a link if anyone is interested:

Michael appears at 33 minutes.

Just saw Benjamin Archbold from Season 3 used as a Solicitor to comment about police inactivity on Packer and Gyngell on Ten Eyewitness News

Tahan - was just on an add on TV!

Add for water heaters, Rinnai gas. A bit funny, she looked gorgeous.
Woman with electric hot water had stuffed up hair, Tahan in a pretty red dress has gas - and you know what her hair looks like:)

Back in 2009, I saw Gianna (Big brother 05) working in my local veterinary clinic in Sydney. She was the main Veterinary receptionist.

My dog at the time was really sick and had to have surgery so I spent alot of time at this particular veterinary clinic. I Was there with my dog almost everyday for 2 weeks straight. Those who own dogs/cats that need surgery know how complicated and stressful the process can be.

Gianna was not at all friendly and she gave off a bitchy vibe. Don't get me wrong. She acted professional but just the way she looked at me was like you are bothering me with your questions type of look. It made me feel uncomfortable.

There was another receptionist working there who i found to be more pleasant to deal with because this other receptionist was more friendly. So I often tried to come in when the other receptionist was working.

I never mentioned big brother or anything to her so all the conversations we had was strictly to do with vet care and my dog.

Dog recovered well and haven't been back to that veterinary clinic for awhile and the next time i came back. aprox a year later. she wasn't working there anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in 2009, I saw Gianna (Big brother 05) working in my local veterinary clinic in Sydney. She was the main Veterinary receptionist.

My dog at the time was really sick and had to have surgery so I spent alot of time at this particular veterinary clinic. I Was there with my dog almost everyday for 2 weeks straight. Those who own dogs/cats that need surgery know how complicated and stressful the process can be.

Gianna was not at all friendly and she gave off a bitchy vibe. Don't get me wrong. She acted professional but just the way she looked at me was like you are bothering me with your questions type of look. It made me feel uncomfortable.

There was another receptionist working there who i found to be more pleasant to deal with because this other receptionist was more friendly. So I often tried to come in when the other receptionist was working.

I never mentioned big brother or anything to her so all the conversations we had was strictly to do with vet care and my dog.

Dog recovered well and haven't been back to that veterinary clinic for awhile and the next time i came back. aprox a year later. she wasn't working there anymore.

Interesting. She never struck me as a bitch. Arrogant, self-involved, shallow and ditzy but not an a rude bitch.

I was reading the Big Brother US Facebook page and came across this post from Thomas (07), also I just looked at Big Brother Canada's Facebook page and he left the same message. Nobody cares what some has been reality star from over 7 years ago thinks especially in other countries that have never even heard of you.

Thomas Haynes
Here's a question for the BBUS Fans from a past Big Brother Australia housemate...

I had an idea while chatting to some other past Big Brother Australia housemates and thought I'd see what the fans thought of it... would this be interesting to see in the US?

Have a BB Season where all the past HM's are invited to participate, put them all online and have fans vote their favorite 25 ex HM's back into the house... then have evictions on Sundays and Wednesdays with nominations on Monday and Thursdays.

Everyone of us now knows the "Game" so to speak and it would be much more cut throat and interesting in my opinion. What does BBUS fans think?

Last edited:
Back