Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

I was reading the Big Brother US Facebook page and came across this post from Thomas (07), also I just looked at Big Brother Canada's Facebook page and he left the same message. Nobody cares what some has been reality star from over 7 years ago thinks especially in other countries that have never even heard of you.

Thomas Haynes
Here's a question for the BBUS Fans from a past Big Brother Australia housemate...

I had an idea while chatting to some other past Big Brother Australia housemates and thought I'd see what the fans thought of it... would this be interesting to see in the US?

Have a BB Season where all the past HM's are invited to participate, put them all online and have fans vote their favorite 25 ex HM's back into the house... then have evictions on Sundays and Wednesdays with nominations on Monday and Thursdays.

Everyone of us now knows the "Game" so to speak and it would be much more cut throat and interesting in my opinion. What does BBUS fans think?

I don't think there is a hope in hell of that happening but if it meant I got to see more of Tim Brunero then I am in favour of it.

I don't think there is a hope in hell of that happening but if it meant I got to see more of Tim Brunero then I am in favour of it.

...Tim Brunero would be great to see again... he is my favourite all time housemate... I wonder how he would portray himself this time?... lol!... he'd just be himself I imagine... that would be good to see... cheers.

...Tim Brunero would be great to see again... he is my favourite all time housemate... I wonder how he would portray himself this time?... lol!... he'd just be himself I imagine... that would be good to see... cheers.

He was pretty much being himself last time, just putting out his better qualities and getting more screen time. The only time I wondered if he was playing mind games, was in regard to Dean and his prank. I always wondered if he engineered that prank situation with Dean because he knew that he would act like an aggressive wanker and alienate the viewing audience. Not what Dean said about getting him nominated because that made no sense (numbers did not add up). I mean the audience seeing Dean acting like a moron and deciding to vote him out.

Beyond that any of his rules were just about putting his best self forward and being entertaining. I wish some of the recent housemates would take that strategy in. Last season seemed like a mud slinging match between politicians for most of the second half.

Broke, blind and heading to $18 caravan park: Eleven years after winning $250,000 on Big Brother Australia, winner Reggie Bird is 'struggling' to live week to week
By Lucy Chesterton

She won the hearts of Australians when she took out the title of Big Brother in 2003 - and took home $250,000 in prize money.
But over a decade later, Tasmanian-born Regina 'Reggie' Bird's says she is 'struggling to live each week,' and may be forced to move to a caravan park to try and make ends meet.
Speaking out in a Facebook post on Thursday, 39-year-old Reggie, who is going blind, said she's finding it tough to find work while caring for her two children, one of whom suffers cystic fibrosis.

article-2643576-1E537CD700000578-914_634x988.jpg

for full story and photos

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-struggling-live-week-week.html#ixzz33BMaXhAX

Broke, blind and heading to $18 caravan park: Eleven years after winning $250,000 on Big Brother Australia, winner Reggie Bird is 'struggling' to live week to week
By Lucy Chesterton

She won the hearts of Australians when she took out the title of Big Brother in 2003 - and took home $250,000 in prize money.
But over a decade later, Tasmanian-born Regina 'Reggie' Bird's says she is 'struggling to live each week,' and may be forced to move to a caravan park to try and make ends meet.
Speaking out in a Facebook post on Thursday, 39-year-old Reggie, who is going blind, said she's finding it tough to find work while caring for her two children, one of whom suffers cystic fibrosis.

article-2643576-1E537CD700000578-914_634x988.jpg

for full story and photos

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-struggling-live-week-week.html#ixzz33BMaXhAX

I never liked her, but goddamn that is a lot of shit to deal with. Even the housemates I hated most, I did not wish this upon them.

I never liked her, but goddamn that is a lot of shit to deal with. Even the housemates I hated most, I did not wish this upon them.
Poor thing.
But I'm similar in never really enjoyed Reggie so much, small amounts, but celebrating dumb is repulsive - and her long goodbye to her hubbie I found quite distasteful.
I was more a fan of Chrissie and Dan that series.

So turns out she would have been better off sticking with the first guy with the chip shop, and never entering BB.

...I'm no expert but their body language seems to suggest to me that they are more than just friends... in other photos that have been posted previously they seem to be a tad bit 'cosey' with each other in a lot of them to me... but that is just my opinion based on a gut feeling... ;):)cheers.

...I'm no expert but their body language seems to suggest to me that they are more than just friends... in other photos that have been posted previously they seem to be a tad bit 'cosey' with each other in a lot of them to me... but that is just my opinion based on a gut feeling... ;):)cheers.

Just for you :) From the other thread:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...ldnt-mind-a-date/story-fni0cvc9-1226940431405

Tim denies romance with former Big Brother housemate Jade (though he wouldn’t mind a date)
Chloe-Lee Longhetti
The Daily Telegraph
June 02, 2014 1:55PM

432536-a3ba4474-ea1e-11e3-bb45-046f3d36ad52.jpg

Tim Dorma and Jade Albany at the Royal Dragon Vodka Launch. The couple have been firm friends since appearing on Big Brother together. Source: Supplied

It is a closeness that Jade Albany describes as a “spiritual connection.”

The former Big Brother contestant was snapped with her castmate Tim Dormer in Coogee yesterday — with the pair looking cosier than ever.

But despite rumours they have been dating, the pair insisted they were just “good friends” when contacted by Confidential.

432564-74612c6c-ea12-11e3-a4d2-9efb85c9fed0.jpg

Cosying up: Big Brother contestants Tim Dormer and Jade Albany go for a stroll arm in arm in Coogee. Picture: INF. Source: Supplied

“I think the most important thing is the fact we are so close, it’s dorky to say that we have a spiritual connection,” Albany said, laughing.

“To be honest he’s the only housemate who has really stuck my side,” she said.

Big Brother winner Dormer said there was no romance going on, despite the pair being touchy-feely down by the beach.

“We are good friends, we’ve been through good times and bad times since the show ... Jade knows I love her,” said Dormer.

477824-38d83f3a-ea28-11e3-873b-5e8c286cce93.jpg

On to a winner: Tim Dormer at the BB auditions, with Jade Albany (right) and Tully. Source: News Corp Australia

But he clearly thinks his former co-star is a good catch (she initially dated fellow contestant Ed after being on the show) and made it clear he’d be happy to take it to the next level.

“I’d love to take Jade on a date, I wouldn’t do cliched rubbish date like a boyfriend would take her on. It’d be an adventure,” Dormer said.

“We are good friends, I think Jade is far too pretty for me. I always say, Jade is one of the sweetest, most genuine people I’ve ever met.”

The pair now live close to one another, with Dormer in Bondi and Albany in Coogee to pursue her acting career.

478157-a1435324-ea29-11e3-873b-5e8c286cce93.jpg

In Da House: Tim, Jade, Tully and the gang at the auditions. How many can you name now? Source: News Corp Australia

...haha!... thanks for that Delcan... even so... methinks that there's still something ticking over between them... I feel that Jade is seeing a side of Tim that none of us have seen on TV or anywhere else and is attracted towards him for it and also that Tim is slowly finding himself with a great looking 'girlfriend' and that he is enjoying the idea of her being around him all the time... as I said... it's just my gut feeling based on no fact whatsoever lol!...

...also... that side of Tim that I'm talking about is his whimsical free spirit that he has... that boyish naughtiness within him... hence her... “I think the most important thing is the fact we are so close, it’s dorky to say that we have a spiritual connection," comment... she craved affection from Ed that she never ever got... Tim would pamper her with affection because he values relationships with people that he considers close to him in my opinion...

...hmmmm... I don't normally bother to put forward my opinion on 'romances' between housemates but in this instance my gut feeling won over lol!... anyhow... Tim looks like he has a little sparkle in his eye in some of those photos... and her... “To be honest he’s the only housemate who has really stuck (by) my side,” comment would not have been said by her lightly... they are the only two housemates that are still 'hanging out' together since leaving the house on a semi permanent basis from what I can gather... yep!... methinks sumfin' is a happenin'... ;):)... my gut feeling doesn't normally let me down... I still think that it's on the right track lol!... (hopefully it's not just indigestion lol!)... cheers.

Only housemate that has stuck by Tim? What about Drew and Ben?

I think she meant he was the only one who stuck by her.

I do wonder how many HM's stay friends on the outside? Has to be rare for actual friendships to develop. Michelle and Kate from 2005 appear to have remained close friends. Beyond that, I wonder how many do?

I think she meant he was the only one who stuck by her.

I do wonder how many HM's stay friends on the outside? Has to be rare for actual friendships to develop. Michelle and Kate from 2005 appear to have remained close friends. Beyond that, I wonder how many do?

I imagine, just like most shared experiences, after enough time and distance apart the friendship fades. Susannah and Daniela still seem pretty close, I remember seeing a pic of them together at Susannah's baby shower. That would be rare though after this much time surely.

...haha!... thanks for that Delcan... even so... methinks that there's still something ticking over between them... I feel that Jade is seeing a side of Tim that none of us have seen on TV or anywhere else and is attracted towards him for it and also that Tim is slowly finding himself with a great looking 'girlfriend' and that he is enjoying the idea of her being around him all the time... as I said... it's just my gut feeling based on no fact whatsoever lol!...

...also... that side of Tim that I'm talking about is his whimsical free spirit that he has... that boyish naughtiness within him... hence her... “I think the most important thing is the fact we are so close, it’s dorky to say that we have a spiritual connection," comment... she craved affection from Ed that she never ever got... Tim would pamper her with affection because he values relationships with people that he considers close to him in my opinion...

...hmmmm... I don't normally bother to put forward my opinion on 'romances' between housemates but in this instance my gut feeling won over lol!... anyhow... Tim looks like he has a little sparkle in his eye in some of those photos... and her... “To be honest he’s the only housemate who has really stuck (by) my side,” comment would not have been said by her lightly... they are the only two housemates that are still 'hanging out' together since leaving the house on a semi permanent basis from what I can gather... yep!... methinks sumfin' is a happenin'... ;):)... my gut feeling doesn't normally let me down... I still think that it's on the right track lol!... (hopefully it's not just indigestion lol!)... cheers.
I don't know why, but I think I would like it to be true

I imagine, just like most shared experiences, after enough time and distance apart the friendship fades. Susannah and Daniela still seem pretty close, I remember seeing a pic of them together at Susannah's baby shower. That would be rare though after this much time surely.

Yeah pretty much. But I do sometimes idly wonder about which few remained friends. Not often, just sometimes.

Back