Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

I was standing next to Ben from BB 2012 as he was receiving a VERBAL SMACK DOWN from a pissed off queen at The Oxford Hotel

I didn't even know it was him until the mess started CAUSING A COMMOTION

75oDEzw.gif
Ooooooh, what had he done?!

'I'm such an idiot': Chrissie Swan breaks down in tears during emotional A Current Affair interview

By Maria Lewis

Published: 02:22 AEST, 28 June 2014 | Updated: 12:09 AEST, 28 June 2014

Her frank admissions and candid nature made her famous, and Chrissie Swan certainly isn't holding anything back in an exclusive interview on A Current Affair.

The former reality star and radio personality sat down for an in-depth chat with reporter Tracy Grimshaw, which airs on Nine on Monday night.

Talking about everything from her weight to dealing with trolls, the 40-year-old mother of three didn't hold anything back.

article-2672496-1F306FB200000578-372_634x357.jpg

Candid moment: Radio and television personality Chrissie Swan breaks down during her interview with A Current Affair

'Oh god I'm such an idiot,' she says at one point in the interview, breaking down into tears.

'I should have known there were ***holes in this world.'

Dabbing her eyes with a tissue, the Mix 101.FM Breakfast co-host doesn't leave any topic uncovered in the 15 minute chat.

As one of Australia's favourite mothers, the former Big Brother star has had her share of controversy over the years, namely being caught smoking during her third pregnancy.

article-2672496-1F306FBD00000578-790_634x346.jpg

Famous face: The 40-year-old also had some moments of levity during the sit down with Tracy Grimshaw

She has also come under fire for her public weight loss battle, but spoke bravely during the chat.

'I don't think I'm ugly, I just don't think it's relevant, the size of my ass,' she told Grimshaw.

It's been a rough couple of years for the media personality.

Chrissie made headlines last year after being photographed smoking while pregnant with daughter Peggy, telling the Daily Mail Australia in May: 'That photograph was my very last cigarette ever.'

Just a year before, she made more headlines after appearing in a magazine shoot with her son Leo, three.

At the time, Chrissie was criticised for allowing her young son to be 7kg overweight.

In the Australian Women's Weekly spread, she said she was upset at the messages conveyed to children (on television), that there is something wrong with them and that they ought to be ashamed if they are chubby.

The full A Current Affair interview airs on Nine at 7pm on Monday evening.

Read more:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...A-Current-Affair-interview.html#ixzz35u08nNIs

Ooooo, promoting Chrissie on 9!!!
This may mean she will do a bit of BB freelancing stuff for 9 and flit about like Gretel from station to station as she pleases.
Or, the prominence of this piece & promo may mean bigger stuff for her at 9 - she is clearly a ratings winner with women.

Ooooooh, what had he done?!

I don't even know, I was just standing there (looking INCREDIBLE) talking with a friend and the guy next to HIM just starts going OFF at someone who turned out to be Ben.

QUELLE SURPRISE, Ben was sitting there with pursed lips which slowly morphed into a slacked jaw/embarrassed reaction. I didn't react to him or acknowledge who he was because I didn't want anybody knowing that I watch Big Brother. RIP :hungover:

So who watched the Chrissie Swan interview? Wanna fill me in on all the juicy bits?
You can watch it on ACA site.

Basically
* she is proud of being first woman duo to take number one radio spot
* she isn't motivated by success, she is motivated by fun
* she was a fan of BB and then had a great time and it changed her life.
* she regrets going on women's day mag, feels that she failed to protect her child (her 3yo's weight and her parenting ridiculed online)
* they talked about that pic of her smoking while pregnant.

You can watch it on ACA site.

Basically
* she is proud of being first woman duo to take number one radio spot
* she isn't motivated by success, she is motivated by fun
* she was a fan of BB and then had a great time and it changed her life.
* she regrets going on women's day mag, feels that she failed to protect her child (her 3yo's weight and her parenting ridiculed online)
* they talked about that pic of her smoking while pregnant.
Thanks for that... Yeah I CBF watching it.

Thanks for that... Yeah I CBF watching it.

Didn't watch it, as ACA is a load of shit.
But the way this has been promoted, every 5 minutes - looks like they are positioning her for work at 9.
Why would they bother with all of this very old crap otherwise, and why does she want to remind us of this old shit?

Did she say anything about working on TV?

Big Brother contestant Ben Zabel says he was dismissed from Virgin because he suffered anxiety and depression

FORMER Big Brother housemate Ben Zabel has broken his silence on the shock reason he parted ways with Virgin Australia.

The 31-year-old former flight attendant opened up on Facebook, on the one year anniversary of his dismissal from the airline, sharing the below post with his some 143,000 followers.
287538-facb6024-07d1-11e4-8f5c-fd2015ae61d5.jpg

Full article @ http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...y-and-depression/story-e6frfmyi-1226984287253

Is that a fat joke?
haha no. Although she did talk a bit about her weight.

Just poorly worded. Should have said - she is proud to have taken the number one radio spot in Melbourne along side Jane Hall. The first time 2 women anchors have achieved such a feat.

Not sure if this is old news (a search turned up nada)

Appeared during "Under The Dome" on TEN last night:

Joel Advanced Hair 85.jpg

apologies if cross posting but Matt from last year runs a bootcamp business on the sunshine coast, my sister has her beauty business next to his.
http://fitnessresolution.com.au/,apparently his GF attends all his classes, as you would if he was your BF and the classes were predominantly female lol

Back