Skip to main content

What you have Missed - Finale Newsreel

2012 - Peter Overton
I abandoned BB2012 before it finished - good decision after watching that - 2 complete oxygen thieves made the final?? Their reactions to some of that news says everything. Vacant. Doesn't bode well for this year - imagining Skye and Travis in the final now. Ugh.

I think the missed point started when you took the suggestion as a legitimate addition to the end-of-season news reel.

Another visual for you, since you seem to respond so well to those.

iGvzWJmrmyN9q.jpg
Cool story.

They should give them some realistically fake news stories first. Especially if it's Skye, Travis or David - the most gullible people in there.

(Insert brand) lipstick has been found to cause skin cancer in 80% of users.
(Insert vacant celebrity eg KK) has been killed following plastic surgery complications.
AFL will be divided into two divisions next season.
(travis's team) are relocating to Tasmania.
Clive Palmer is our new PM after joining the Liberal party and winning a leadership challenge to Tony Abbott.
Dave Grohl has sadly followed in his former bandmate's footsteps and taken his own life.

Real:
Scotland voting to stay with the UK.
Hong Kong protests.
Abbott sends Australia back to war.
Ebola hits the U.S.

Seriously there would be no point doing a news update if it's a Skye and Travis final two. Just tell them Kate and Wills are expecting another baby and the Hawks won the grand final. Any actual news would be lost on those two, especially Travis.

Seriously there would be no point doing a news update if it's a Skye and Travis final two. Just tell them Kate and Wills are expecting another baby and the Hawks won the grand final. Any actual news would be lost on those two, especially Travis.
Out of the remaining housemates I think David is the only one I've observed with any interest in the news and the world around him.

They should give them some realistically fake news stories first. Especially if it's Skye, Travis or David - the most gullible people in there.

(Insert brand) lipstick has been found to cause skin cancer in 80% of users.
(Insert vacant celebrity eg KK) has been killed following plastic surgery complications.
AFL will be divided into two divisions next season.
(travis's team) are relocating to Tasmania.
Clive Palmer is our new PM after joining the Liberal party and winning a leadership challenge to Tony Abbott.
Dave Grohl has sadly followed in his former bandmate's footsteps and taken his own life.

Real:
Scotland voting to stay with the UK.
Hong Kong protests.
Abbott sends Australia back to war.
Ebola hits the U.S.
That fake Grohl news gave me a shiver. I'd be so mad if someone told me that as a joke lol.

Both Antares rocket and Virgin Galastic rocket anomalies might make the news reel.

(Deleted my original post b/c someone else already said the same thing)

Tony Abbott's 'shirtfront' comment to Vlad.

Should just be a montage of Tony Abbott breaking election promises.
Tony Abbott threatening world leaders
Tony Abbott now paying people to burn our forests to reduce emissions.....

Just generally Tony Abbott being a cunt.

Joan Rivers is still usable since she'd been in hospital for a while but she actually passed while the originals would've been in Lockdown.

Ebola has certainly ramped up while they've been in there what with the quarantines of nurses etc in the US, Europe and that recent QLD girl.

ISIS stuff / that Canadian Parliament shooting.

In Happier news/fluff yeah perhaps the Clooney Wedding and Royal Baby II announcement.

Joan Rivers is still usable since she'd been in hospital for a while but she actually passed while the originals would've been in Lockdown.
Is that certain? She died on the 4th and the housemates entered on the 7th (it was aired on Sep 8th). Would they have been in lockdown for 4 full days? :confused:

Is that certain? She died on the 4th and the housemates entered on the 7th (it was aired on Sep 8th). Would they have been in lockdown for 4 full days? :confused:
She was transferred to hospital on the 28th August, after being resuscitated.

August 30th Hms go into lockdown (even if the timezones shift this a day):

A you say, she died September 4th.

So, no, they may have been aware that she was critically ill, but not passed. RIP. :(

Back