Skip to main content

What you have Missed - Finale Newsreel

• Prostests in Hong Kong

1413952967192_wps_74_LEFT_Renee_Zellweger_Elle.jpg
LOL even worst than jada pinkett smith and lil kim.

Nothing that interesting has happened?

ISIS was around since January and is ongoing. Ebola was around since April and is also ongoing. They're both same ol', same ol'....

If only the MH370/Mh17 incidents and the deaths of Robin William and Joan Rivers happened in between mid-September and November, then that would be some newsworthy stuff.

Nothing that interesting has happened?

ISIS was around since January and is ongoing. Ebola was around since April and is also ongoing. They're both same ol', same ol'....

If only the MH370 or Mh17 incidents happened now, and if Robin William and Joan Rivers died a month later then they would have some epic news coming their way...
As terrible as it may sound I kinda hoped something as big as the Malaysian planes happened for them to see. Just something big.

As terrible as it may sound I kinda hoped something as big as the Malaysian planes happened for them to see. Just something big.
Haha...I actually preferred a celebrity death. They'd react harder for that and it would maybe even ruin their night if they were fans of the celeb. :p

Cruel I know...

"Brangelina Wedding pictures" ... Ahhhh that ugly dress of hers ...

talking about weddings. The Block Wedding :Dand that George is off the market.

This is Renee Zellweger a month ago, September 3rd.

635494918349700008-renee2.jpg

She still looks like Renee Zellweger.
Awesome. Thank you so much for providing me with a visual. I work in the media and this story has been out for a while. She's been getting plastic surgery for a while now. This story came out earlier in the year and now she has enhanced herself even more.

Awesome. Thank you so much for providing me with a visual. I work in the media and this story has been out for a while. She's been getting plastic surgery for a while now. This story came out earlier in the year and now she has enhanced herself even more.

I think the missed point started when you took the suggestion as a legitimate addition to the end-of-season news reel.

Another visual for you, since you seem to respond so well to those.

iGvzWJmrmyN9q.jpg

Back