Skip to main content

What you have Missed - Finale Newsreel

2012 - Peter Overton

Wow the stage looks really small

:hilarious: at that dress Layla wore.... Get me every time.

:inlove: @MADONNA making an appearance

:confused: as to why the camera was on Layla during the Julia Gillard bit.

SLAYING
c3ed7b23.gif

Layla looked like a fucking turkey.

And not SUPER STORM SANDY :hilarious:

They won't show anything of substance, they never do since they left 10

The news media in this country never do. Fitting that this should be one of the most apathetic nations on the planet who probably deserve to live in a dystopian society.

Yikes![DOUBLEPOST=1414139143][/DOUBLEPOST]I bet that's just a no make up, in the sun all day, tired , bad angle photo though .

The worst was when Jackie O was fan-girling in the introduction of the 2008 News Segment. Like yeah, we all love it, but have some composure, dangit.

(Renee Zellweger coming back into the media spotlight after aging or doing whatever to her own face should not be a top story or our business!)

I agree on the inclusion of:
-ISIS happenings / attack on Canadian parliament
-Oscar Pistorius's sentencing
-Ebola crisis
-Gough Whitlam's death

Throw in (World News):
-Scotland votes to remain with the UK
-Hong Kong democracy protests and police crackdown
-The US and co.'s airstrikes in Syria
-Australia sends troops to the Middle East
-Refugees fleeing ISIS: 130,000 to Turkey, with 1 million already there

Entertainment:
-Hawks and Rabbitohs winning their premierships
-Beyonce's bangs. Lol. (not really)
-Brangelina wedding photos
-The death of Nicole Kidman's father, Antony Kidman

The news media in this country never do. Fitting that this should be one of the most apathetic nations on the planet who probably deserve to live in a dystopian society.
Best one was season 5 they showed the coal miners being freed, Tim was into it, since 9 took over it was fluffy, 2012 the biggest reaction was for the new iPhone, is it 9 or the intellectual capacity of the housemates, who knows

Best one was season 5 they showed the coal miners being freed, Tim was into it, since 9 took over it was fluffy, 2012 the biggest reaction was for the new iPhone, is it 9 or the intellectual capacity of the housemates, who knows

Yeah the superficial stuff always manages to be the "most important" bit of "What you have missed". It's embarrassing!

We don't all live and breathe celebrities Nine! :wtf:

How about some news on important issues that is happening in the world?

Yeah the superficial stuff always manages to be the "most important" bit of "What you have missed". It's embarrassing!

We don't all live and breathe celebrities Nine! :wtf:

How about some news on important issues that is happening in the world?

I was quite disappointed in 2012 they didnt show anything about the Jill Meagher case, not that I think it should of been rehashed at all, or used for entertainment fodder, but the march down Sydney Road was one of the most powerful things I have ever seen, and a important marker for violence against women, I would of liked to have seen that, but I doubt Layla and Ben would of truly understood it, and possibly the network found it to be inappropriate, I just miss when 10 did it, they showed the good bad and ugly

What time does Jackie O announce news?
News starts at 22:57[DOUBLEPOST=1414141628][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was quite disappointed in 2012 they didnt show anything about the Jill Meagher case, not that I think it should of been rehashed at all, or used for entertainment fodder, but the march down Sydney Road was one of the most powerful things I have ever seen, and a important marker for violence against women, I would of liked to have seen that, but I doubt Layla and Ben would of truly understood it, and possibly the network found it to be inappropriate, I just miss when 10 did it, they showed the good bad and ugly
They both seemed more interested in the celebrity news and the Prince Harry nude scandal ;)

Back