Skip to main content

US Survivor - Season 45

The way Drew talked to, and about, Jake was one of the ugliest things I've seen on Survivor.

Every week since merge I think will Belo note the numbers advantage they have? Then they eagerly throw one of their numbers away. It's like they are working for Reba to win like worker bees serving their queen. I hope something, anything happens soon. I like Austin and hope Emily gets to the final tribal with him and she wins, but hope is fading now.

Can we please have a season with people who understand they are going to be away from home for a while and won't spend their whole time crying?!

A season where people understand they'll have to get in the water would be nice too...

Can we please have a season with people who understand they are going to be away from home for a while and won't spend their whole time crying?!

A season where people understand they'll have to get in the water would be nice too...
They're only in there 26 days now anyway.

I have decided that I like Katurah and Emily.
There's 2 people that for sure would never have met if it weren't for this show.

Damn.

Funny thing is, my mum watched this with me tonight. She hasn't seen US Survivor in over ten years, but had nothing else to watch.

From this episode she got the impression that Dee was an important player.
I had to point out that this seemed like the first time we've heard her speak.

Damn.

Funny thing is, my mum watched this with me tonight. She hasn't seen US Survivor in over ten years, but had nothing else to watch.

I do think Dee will be the winner though, she has Austin and Julie wrapped around her finger. I don't see Julie, Austin or Drew winning and Jake seems like a person that you take to the final for them to get 0 votes. Katurah is the only other possible winner IMO, will definitely be one of Dee or Katurah winning.

Damn.

Are you kidding? Dee has been shown as running the Reba tribe and the Reba 4 alliance from the earliest eps. And lest we forget the long scene all about her abnormally long big toes.

My preferred winner often seems to go at about seven or six.

I do think Dee will be the winner though, she has Austin and Julie wrapped around her finger. I don't see Julie, Austin or Drew winning and Jake seems like a person that you take to the final for them to get 0 votes. Katurah is the only other possible winner IMO, will definitely be one of Dee or Katurah winning.

Are you kidding? Dee has been shown as running the Reba tribe and the Reba 4 alliance from the earliest eps. And lest we forget the long scene all about her abnormally long big toes.
I can't muster up any enthusiasm at all for her.
Maybe she is strategic, but I find her so dull and she would be a very disappointing winner for me.

I think Julie did the wrong thing, she should have idoled out Austin, seeing as she can't trust the other three in the Reba 4 alliance any more. She would have been better off removing Austin as he's very likely to win immunities and has an idol. Plus, with the Reba 4 diminished, they'd be less likely to turn on each other any further.

I think Julie did the wrong thing, she should have idoled out Austin, seeing as she can't trust the other three in the Reba 4 alliance any more. She would have been better off removing Austin as he's very likely to win immunities and has an idol. Plus, with the Reba 4 diminished, they'd be less likely to turn on each other any further.
He doesn't have an idol anymore as Julie just used his idol. The only advantage he has left is the amulet which he can only use to save himself up to the final 6 (next episode).

Which is an idol ffs...

Either way he is not all of a sudden going to go an immunity winning streak when he hasn't done it all season ( he has only won 1 individual immunity all season) and hasn't built the relationships needed to win if he reaches the final.

There should technically be two idols be back in the game up for grabs - Bruce's and Julie's.

Either way he is not all of a sudden going to go an immunity winning streak when he hasn't done it all season ( he has only won 1 individual immunity all season) and hasn't built the relationships needed to win if he reaches the final.
Oh it's definitely quite possible. He is already making top 5 because of his Amulet/Idol, and only has to survive two more eliminations to get to the finale. Him winning those two immunities to get to the final is easily forseeable. And I don't agree that he can't win in the final, he hasn't gotten on anyone's nerves to my knowledge (except Julie), there's a reason people haven't targeted him - and given his physique and challenge prowess they really should be.

And let's say he wins the next immunity challenge also, that means he also has the opportunity to do some serious damage with his idol. He's by far the most dangerous player there, and should have been taken out when Julie had the chance.

Oh, I can't bear her. I've wanted her out since ep one!
I find her very smug and controlling - it must be her way. This whole season has been strange in that way though - nobody is allowed to split the votes or anything - must all do what they are told or pay the price.

Back