Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Boy, virgin, lives with Mummy ...........I think maybe you hate everyone, reeps

Get out and get some social skills, try this....

Groove Therapy- the dance class for people who are scared of dance class
A safe space for the bedroom groover whose confidence instantly plummets the second they step outside the confines of their bedroom, or statues who have never moved.

BEGINNER DANCE CLASSES FOR ADULTS
We are Groove Therapy, the street dance organisation that is most well known for our sell-out beginner adult dance classes across Australia. We offer hip hop and street dance beginner classes for that person who has always wanted to try a dance class but perhaps feels too intimidated/old/uncoordinated/curvy to step into a studio. This is a dim lights, no mirror and judgement-free space for adultsthat equips you with practical and legit skills for your next dance floor encounter.

b827abedcc210541d614d2535464731e.jpg

Dancing is something that comes naturally to us. It’s a global language that’s communicated a little differently from person to person, but fundamentally, it just feels good. Whether it be in our bedrooms or after the third round of drinks all we really want to do is dance, move and bathe in all that glory, irrespective of whether it looks awkward or not.

The thought of putting yourself out there, on display for all to see and judge, is enough to get your palms sweaty, knees weak, arms heavy (self-five for Eminem reference). That’s where no mirrors and dim lights come in. It’s essentially a security blanket so you can think less and feel more. It’s oddly comforting

i aint toasting cause my club just inserted a no-virgin rule starting this month :rolleyes:

no, it's cause it's not the second, fourth, or fifth Wednesday.

Reactions: kxk
i aint toasting cause my club just inserted a no-virgin rule starting this month :rolleyes:

no, it's cause it's not the second, fourth, or fifth Wednesday.
what about virgin velocity members? almost anyone who flies on virgin can become one of them! We could all be one :)

Reactions: kxk
Dave Hughes - a comic who gets worse with experience. He was once kind of funny......now he seems mean and stupid

Prove it.
I don't hate men, I love the men in my life dearly. I have never said I hate men.

What do you base this concept you have dreamt up on?
That I vote YES?
That I like women in politics?

You hate me, and we both know why - I wont embarrass you publicly, so is that what worries you? You are afraid to just say it, you hate me because I know too much")

i don't hate anyone. and i have been an open book with everyone here so i don't care if i get embarrassed or not. lol.

Back