Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

2 Fuckwits....similarly stupid and arrogant and fat and ugly, bastards WTF how, why, WTF are they doing with power?

Men - it is high time males stepped aside and let women rule, men have fucked up the entire world, piss off you freaks

4492B8D300000578-0-image-a-21_1506046772442.jpg

From the politics post.

Sexist exhibit A through Z.

From the politics post.

Sexist exhibit A through Z.

That is in no way sexist, that is FACT, men rulers and politicians have made a mess, and those specific 2 are threatening the universe with macho posing.....

Again, you keep inserting ALL into other people's posts, thereby changing the meaning.
Never have I said I hate all men, or even that I hate all political men, just that they have been poor leaders and managers.

Now, if you had ever worked a day in your life, or studied personally - not at home on a computer, you would then perhaps have learnt how dysfunctional our world is.

Our legal system is a good example of how males set up a system of time wasting and avoiding truth, and a system mysterious and status promoting.
Sit in a court for an entire case, you will see first hand.

Anyway.......calling a TRUCE, I can't be bothered spelling out things anymore, you get lost in translations.

Onward and upward, I don't hate you or anyone - well maybe one real life person who is partly responsible for a person dying, still it isn't hate it is repulsion I generally feel for creeps and fools.

I don't hate you, you probably hate me, whatever.......I do know you hate plenty of people though.....you regularly spit at us, cheers:)

So top calling me names, but I know why this new hate ......I am not going there again

i don't hate anyone.

and i don't resort to personal attacks when i lose the argument.

and comparing Trump, someone who has checks and balances to reign him in if he does anything stupid, to a North Korean dictator who has no problems killing his own family is insane.

LARRY FLYNT.......Will pay anyone $10 million.......for anything that will lead to impeachment:)

I wonder who the next Democratic Presidential nominee will be for 2020? I hope it is someone good. But anyone would be better than Hillary "I love Wall Street" Clinton.

Back