Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Soooooooooo sexist with the constant barrage of abuse to women @reepbot, just let Hillary go

Ooooooo frump is unravelling fast now......

His hair............he can't even get his to do the usual poofy thing.....the bald is showing up more and more

Saw this clip of him, and wow, hair toll.....others go grey in office, orange is going white and more sparse

4575F4B900000578-4991292-image-a-31_1508342595945.jpg

4575F50400000578-4994748-image-m-11_1508364173503.jpg

4576072200000578-4991292-image-a-39_1508343364528.jpg

The hair has given up........and look at that weird black bit near his ear

Today marks the day I watched a video of George W speaking and thought gosh he seems articulate and intelligent and a voice of reason in comparison to the buffoon in charge of America.

Trump has taken America down a scary new path in which it may not recover from. Decades from now, future historians will be able to point to the election of that absurd sad clown trump as the decline of America as a superpower.

The number of times he has gone bankrupt made me question the authenticity of the statement long before now.

yes, it is disgusting how anyone could have trusted that devil. he spits on the face of humanity with his thoughts, deeds, and words. every step he takes, every move he makes, shakes the foundation of democracy to its very core.

yes, it is disgusting how anyone could have trusted that devil. he spits on the face of humanity with his thoughts, deeds, and words. every step he takes, every move he makes, shakes the foundation of democracy to its very core.
You remind me of a reformed smoker who now cannot stand cigarettes.

i do? how?
Just in that now you have a different view from what you did have you have a strong almost visceral reaction to Trump the way I have seen some ex smokers do when they realise how far second hand smoke can travel and how smokers don't realise it.

Just in that now you have a different view from what you did have you have a strong almost visceral reaction to Trump the way I have seen some ex smokers do when they realise how far second hand smoke can travel and how smokers don't realise it.

oh. i guess i realized he wasn't making america great again. i'm sure there are other former supporters out there. only the die hards are left.

Reepbot was just fishing. And is still just fishing. Sigh.

Reepbot was just fishing. And is still just fishing. Sigh.

fishing for what? i'm posting my dislike for trump. expressing my anger and disgust that trump is somehow still president. it angers me, it angers me very much indeed. though i feel useless knowing that i am only one person.

Back