Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

so why didn't you ask her while you had your lovely little chat with her the other day?

you sound a bit jealous, isee. not my fault i enjoy chatting to her. and besides we were talking about survivor, not donald trump.

you sound a bit jealous, isee. not my fault i enjoy chatting to her. and besides we were talking about survivor, not donald trump.
Not jealous at all, I think you used the word lovely to refer to your chat with her yesterday (or something similar), I was merely curious as to why when that was the question you have be dying to ask her for months why you wouldn't ask when you had the opportunity, knowing it may be a fleeting one?

Not jealous at all, I think you used the word lovely to refer to your chat with her yesterday (or something similar), I was merely curious as to why when that was the question you have be dying to ask her for months why you wouldn't ask when you had the opportunity, knowing it may be a fleeting one?

that wasn't the question i was dying to ask her though.[DOUBLEPOST=1507104836][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh missed that! nope Affable is way to... well affable to be Witty

if you say so.

You were the one that started with the "Inigo is no idiot". So you are like Witty pulling the intelligence card.[DOUBLEPOST=1507104615][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you Isee. I agree.

well kxk started it by saying all trump supporters are idiots.

Trump idiots ignoring the paper towel throwing idiocy - he didn't even recognise they are Americans

YOU - inserted the ALL.....careful your actual opinions are showing

Stop trying to get my engagement by flinging my tag around anywhere and everywhere.

Stop making up lies, why would I hate a simple boy like you.

Back