Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

lol, i've had three different threads named after me. i don't think i've been starved of attention during my time on this forum.

I'm no killer, just a Tina Arena fanatic.

4444797-Businessman-Holding-Gun-To-Head-Stock-Photo.jpg

Yes, Reepbot. We all know how to use the internet and how to google things and how to read. You do not need to post all these links. Most of us have already read them all.

By all means post something new and interesting - but it seems a bit weird (well, to me) for you to have suddenly started posting in various threads all those links from sites that most people probably have already read and have probably been reading for those nine or ten or howevermany months while you have been on your extraordinarily dull and abruptly aborted pro-trump journey.

Reactions: kxk
Yes, Reepbot. We all know how to use the internet and how to google things and how to read. You do not need to post all these links. Most of us have already read them all.

By all means post something new and interesting - but it seems a bit weird (well, to me) for you to have suddenly started posting in various threads all those links from sites that most people probably have already read and have probably been reading for those nine or ten or howevermany months while you have been on your extraordinarily dull and abruptly aborted pro-trump journey.

Wut? Seems you are criticizing for the sake of criticizing. But never mind, there are more important things to deal with right now like trump and right wing extremism.

Wut? Seems you are criticizing for the sake of criticizing. But never mind, there are more important things to deal with right now like trump and right wing extremism.
Seems like you are posting for the sake of posting. THAT's my criticism.

Reactions: kxk
Point is, posting links is a pointless waste of time and space - nobody clicks em, post something about what it is about with some succinct quotes.

And stop quoting fuckhead if you are truly reforming.......1st step in detoxing from your stupid Trump trumpeting, is to stop looking at the moron's twitter....you just keep promoting his propaganda

Love will always triumph over hatred. Trump and his bigotry, and his hatred will soon be a thing of the past as he will be impeached.

FAKE ????
Do you still post all that fake crap?

Anyway, here is proof many Americans are just plain stupid or crazy....53,000 think shooting at a hurricane is a good idea,
poor sheriff as if he hasn't enough to worry him.

'You won't make it turn around': Florida sheriff pleads with people not to FIRE their guns into Irma after some residents urged fellow gun advocates to show the storm that 'we shoot first'
  • The event was created on Facebook by 22-year-old Floridian Ryon Edwards
  • More than 53,000 people said they were interested in the event by Saturday
  • In response to the viral post, the Pasco Sheriff's Office tweeted: 'DO NOT shoot weapons @ #Irma. You won't make it turn around'
  • The Category 4 storm is set to make landfall over the Florida Keys on Sunday morning with sustained winds of up to 120mph
441AAA2F00000578-4869358-image-m-117_1505021919115.jpg

441AAA2A00000578-4869358-image-a-118_1505021930932.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eads-people-not-SHOOT-Irma.html#ixzz4sLFiklqZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back