Skip to main content

Tim Dormer back in the House

Good luck to them to try and save the sinking ship....

INCINERATE their WIGS, Estelle.

tumblr_m6v868FGPw1qil395o1_500.gif

I loved that Tim took David into the Sactuary with him tonight. He has said prior to going into the house that he was one of the HMs he liked and I do genuinely think his heart was in the right place.
He wasn't just about shaving the beard. He also gave David some gentle advice about his foot in mouth disease when it comes to girls.
I quite like David. I think he's an interesting character and if something as superficial as shaving his beard makes the housemates re-evaluate their opinion of him, good.

I'm sure it has been said, but they need to address the Jake issue.

He also can not use any fucking power to help jake.

In anycase, it was interesting to see him and his fake teeth in the house again. This is something that would have been a tune into the live feed kind of event.

i don't think it hurts to conform when a lot of money is up for grabs LOL
he can grow it back in 9 months
it's a small price to pay for a bigger chance at the prize money and I think it is smart move to take advise and do it if it helps
but I really don't think the beard is David's biggest liability- some of the things he says is, and he can't change that without effort which would mean keeping quieter for the rest of his time there.

i guess he listened to that haha
Tim saw a photo of David the other day, and even thought he looked better without the bushy beard.

I loved that Tim took David into the Sactuary with him tonight. He has said prior to going into the house that he was one of the HMs he liked and I do genuinely think his heart was in the right place.
He wasn't just about shaving the beard. He also gave David some gentle advice about his foot in mouth disease when it comes to girls.
I quite like David. I think he's an interesting character and if something as superficial as shaving his beard makes the housemates re-evaluate their opinion of him, good.

yeah but also a lot of the public will re-evaluate their opinion of him because it's known on SM people are hating on that 'bushranger' beard and what the HM's were saying about him, and his lame dad jokes, and not focusing on his humour and personality etc

this is what @bbobsever posted about David in the DS thread
bbobsever said:
G'day Guys, hope everyone is well.
When I auditioned with David in Sydney in April this year his beard was in its early stages lol
He only had a small beard then so it's going to be funny seeing him without one.
It's been interesting watching him this season. Some observations so far after getting to round 3 with him this year in the audition process and so far watching him this season:
- He is actually a lot funnier than what has been shown so far..
- He is a thinker and actually intelligent
- He's definitely quirky and that's what has probably been most evident so far.
I think as the season goes on and the linger he stays Aust is going to get a soft spot for him and he'll start to grow on people.
Cheers guys

Last edited:
Tim CONFORMer.

Obeying the production team overlords, becoming complicit in the crime of destroying David's sexy beard, all so they can spruik the makeover episode as EVENT TELEVISION. Wow. WHAT AN EVENT. MAN SHAVES BEARD. STOP THE PRESSES. I've said it so many times tonight, but since when does Tim police the way other people look and peer pressure them into changing their appearance? I doubt he would ever oblige somebody who told him to cut his hair.

I'd rather have seen David survive the eviction on his own merits, than watch him be so easily influenced by other people and subsequently survive based on a "*squeee* David is so hot now!" vote.

I do love you @Timdormer, but how much of your words tonight were YOU, and how much of them were the production team's?

I'm sure it has been said, but they need to address the Jake issue.

He also can not use any fucking power to help jake.

In anycase, it was interesting to see him and his fake teeth in the house again. This is something that would have been a tune into the live feed kind of event.

Fake teeth? Tim got free invisalign after he came out of the house. It's on his youtube page. I'm quite sure judging by his teeth that it's legit and not like Miley Cyrus who got veneers then tweeted about her invisalign hurting. Maybe you were looking into Sonia's mouth of chompers.

I don't know why people are so up in arms about the beard. Last week I thought the beard was part of David's strategy and would end up shaving it himself further down the line in the show as it would be a visual representation of journey and change (which is kind of what Tim was saying). Tim in bb05 did this with his weight training/new haircut nerd improvement narrative.

The only thing interesting about Tim being in the house is watching him pretend he doesn't know his housemate. Other than that he's unnecessary.

I'm not sure how you can call yourself the "leader of the misfits", if you just spent a fair amount of time persuading a "misfit" to shave his beard just because all the cool kids want him to.

Tim is a narcissist. He understands the importance of looking your best. Why is that a bad thing?

Fucking fugly cunts out there wondering why people think they look shit. Yeah, about that...

As for the whole misfit thing- it's just about owning your shit. Whatever your foibles, understand them, accept them. Or not, if that's what suits you.

Tim is a narcissist. He understands the importance of looking your best. Why is that a bad thing?

Fucking fugly cunts out there wondering why people think they look shit. Yeah, about that...

As for the whole misfit thing- it's just about owning your shit. Whatever your foibles, understand them, accept them. Or not, if that's what suits you.
There's nothing wrong with looking your best, as long as it coincides with "owning your shit" as you put it.

I just sent a message to Tim, and I hope he didn't take it the wrong way.

"Hi, Tim. I understand you went back into the BB house recently. There's been talk of you being in Endemol/Alex M./Nine's back pocket regarding your interactions with the HMs. I haven't seen the episode yet, but I just want to make sure you're not acting as a crony to the management. You are being real and upfront with everyone, right? I mean, this is actually you in the house and not whatever role Nine has created for you. Right?"

I just sent a message to Tim, and I hope he didn't take it the wrong way.

"Hi, Tim. I understand you went back into the BB house recently. There's been talk of you being in Endemol/Alex M./Nine's back pocket regarding your interactions with the HMs. I haven't seen the episode yet, but I just want to make sure you're not acting as a crony to the management. You are being real and upfront with everyone, right? I mean, this is actually you in the house and not whatever role Nine has created for you. Right?"

I hope he slays you with a response. Not because I don't think you were being sincere and worthy of consideration. No, no, nothing like that. I just like it when he gets uppity and shits on people hahahahaha

But seriously- you haven't even watched the episode and you want to get stroppy. You deserve to be shat on for your attitude.

Back