Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

WOW. Snowy places looks so pretty
Pre filmed light show with kids

And i just realised Chinese New Year is about to start too, so Korea will be partying big time

Opening Ceremony is about to start, always looks pretty in the snow

...thanks for telling me kxk... I've just turned it over even though I really don't bother to watch the actual Sports side of it lol!... but opening ceremonies usually are quite spectacular regardless.... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...bloody hell this is brilliant kxk!... wow!... they sure know how to put on a show don't they?... cheers.

Snuggly coats and Christmas hats

Yep, will hang in for most, but may leave before every team does it's entry, good value being an Aussie = alphabetically

I love to see how different cultures do these things, and watch some sports like the luge and ski jumps

Snuggly coats and Christmas hats

Yep, will hang in for most, but may leave before every team does it's entry, good value being an Aussie = alphabetically

I love to see how different cultures do these things, and watch some sports like the luge and ski jumps

...I only ever watch 10 minute highlights type of reports to be honest... I'm not exactly a Sports fan except for the English Soccer of course ;):thumbsup::biggrin:... (being the pommy bastard that I am)... lol!... cheers.

WTF
usually this is done alphabetically

...I thought the same thing kxk... I hope that Australia isn't the last one out... I just thought of something... the host country are usually out first aren't they as was the case tonight... perhaps they are doing European countries first... the America's second and Asia last?... cheers.

...wow... some of those Asian women in the stadium dancing sure are beautiful aren't they?... cheers.

Back