Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!... the commentators just explained that the countries are coming out in the order of the Korean alphabet kxk... there you go... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...these parts of the opening are usually a tad bit boring when all of the countries are walking out (except for when Australia walks out of course) lol!... here we go... the Aussies?... cheers.

...I reckon that they should have Sports like Swimming in ice water and playing Tennis in a snow blizzard etc to jazz up the winter Olympics... I might even start watching it if they did lol!... cheers.

...I've just realised that they have little light panels at every seat to do the displays and not coloured spotlights for the crowd displays... and... here are the Aussies!... cheers.

Luge and that weird swatty Irish thing - are equally amusing sights, that challenge your suggestions
Pluse the ski jump madness, that horizontal leap they do is insane

Aussies look like caterpillars[DOUBLEPOST=1518177398][/DOUBLEPOST]Swatty thing is curling
And yeah the seats are all electric, they have warmers in them too

Luge and that weird swatty Irish thing - are equally amusing sights, that challenge your suggestions
Pluse the ski jump madness, that horizontal leap they do is insane

Aussies look like caterpillars

...bwahahaha!... so THAT'S what they reminded me of... I was wondering lol!... good call kxk... cheers.

...hahaha!... the Jamaicans have bobsled teams lol!... I loved that John Candy movie 'Cool Runnings'!... I sure hope that they nail it lol!... cheers.

...I always hate it when the big countries win all of the medals all the time... it's always the same old same old kind of feeling for me... I always barrack for the underdogs... ALWAYS!... go Jamaica!... lol!... cheers.

There is an African girls bobsled team this games, similar to how Jamaica got into it, watch out for them, nobody else from Sth Africa, and first for them

Wow, Aussies really do punch above weight don't they, we have a few cold medals now, and all these icey places they keep telling us have 0, big zero

There is an African girls bobsled team this games, similar to how Jamaica got into it, watch out for them, nobody else from Sth Africa, and first for them

Wow, Aussies really do punch above weight don't they, we have a few cold medals now, and all these icey places they keep telling us have 0, big zero

...haha!... seriously?... I'll watch out for them just out of sheer curiosity now... thanks for telling me kxk... cheers.

...I love the way that they all wave so frantically so as to be noticed but don't realise that every other team member is doing it too lol!... cheers.

...that is so great to see isn't it?... both North and South Korea competing together... it shows that we are all equal humans on this fragile Planet afterall to me... cheers.

That is a bit cynical Sticky, they are supposed to wave to the crowd and to their PM/President/King whoever it is they keep showing you, one team kind of bowed

And LOL, at least we can sleep peacefully for a fortnight old Kimmie won't bomb anyone for a minute

That is a bit cynical Sticky, they are supposed to wave to the crowd and to there PM/President/King whoever it is they keep showing you, one team kind of bowed

And LOL, at least we can sleep peacefully for a fortnight old Kimmie won't bomb anyone for a minute

...haha!... I'm just a hopeful believer that wants World peace when I think of it but it's just a tad bit above my punching weight I guess?... lol!... and... may we sleep in peace for the next 2 weeks as you say lol!... cheers.

...I'm starting to think that the stage is some sort of giant TV monitor because of the clarity of the images but maybe it's a giant projector above them?... whichever one it is... it's truly spectacular... cheers.

Back