Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...my god... these presentations are faultless... not a single gap in all of it... imagine the amount of hours of rehearsal that has been put into this?... incredible!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I'm trying to figure out on just how in the hell are they creating those rings going into the sky now... it's got me stuffed!... cheers.

WOW, that part sure was specci......looked like inside a computer, or a power board for computer, the patterns, and those light push around things, aweseome

...I can truly say that this is one of the most memorable Olympic opening cerimonies that I've watched for ages... I can't even imagine what the closing ceremony is going to be like lol!... cheers.

There is a huge disc thing up very, very high...that does some of the projections and lighting

I was looking for aerial stuff earlier, cause I love it when they do stuff in the air, a Euro opening was full of flying weird stuff

There is a huge disc thing up very, very high...that does some of the projections and lighting

I was looking for aerial stuff earlier, cause I love it when they do stuff in the air, a Euro opening was full of flying weird stuff

...the Producers of this epic show sure have done their homework there's no doubt whatsover from what I can see... cheers.

a ring of fibre optic cable.wire....amazing :)[DOUBLEPOST=1518179814][/DOUBLEPOST]Bugger...I should have been here earlier :)

...hey Medusa!... you're probably spot on with that... and... I'm sure that this whole ceremony will be repeated tomorrow more than likely... I really suggest that you watch it all... it's amazing!... (except for the speeches of course)... lol!... cheers.

Here we go...the peace doves and John Lennon's "Imagine" :)[DOUBLEPOST=1518180327][/DOUBLEPOST]
...hey Medusa!... you're probably spot on with that... and... I'm sure that this whole ceremony will be repeated tomorrow more than likely... I really suggest that you watch it all... it's amazing!... (except for the speeches of course)... lol!... cheers.

I came in with the shirtless Tongan...... *fainted*... :)

...I don't know why but I hate when other people sing 'Imagine'... it always sounds like shit to me... I just like John's original version only I'm afraid... cheers.

Back