Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...the baldy judge just bagged the Butlers meal and of course Tom hung onto his coat tails and started bagging it too... **YAWN!**... cheers.

...the judges are praising the Shahrouk's cooking abilities way more than the Butlers now so it's looking a tad bit one-sided at the moment... cheers.

...apparently the Butlers 'Chocolate Fondant?' is looking too dry as it goes into the oven now... so are the judges telling us that the Butlers are about to lose?... cheers.

HYBPA is on...

...yes thanks for telling me Affable my friend but I'm taping that at the moment to watch the end of this crud but am sliding over to HYBPA as soon as this finishes... a lot of my faves are on there tonight so I'll be over as soon as this ends... cheers.

...there is one good thing about this show that I do salute the Producers for... they have had no 'villains' at all on this show all the way through it's run... every family have been really nice to each other regardless of pressure or whatever... good on them all for that... perhaps other 'REALITY' shows should take note... just saying... cheers.

...that would be about right... there's an Ad break on FFF and I flipped over to HYBPA to be greeted with their fuggin' Ad break!... lol!... cheers.

...ooer!... the sauce inside the Chocolate Fondant wasn't runny enough apparently... the Bultlers could be in even bigger trouble methinks!... cheers.

...okay... here we go... 15 minutes of drivel while the judges talk just to keep their heads on TV for a bit longer before they finally announce that the Shahrouks have won this... **yawn!**... just get on with it already!... cheers.

Back