Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Mmmm I’m watching in NSW time so I can play. I’m a bit cynical that nein will let the Muslims win over the white breads, but I hope I’m wrong.

...bwahahahahaha!... funny as!... lol!... . sadly... I agree with you... I'll be surprised if Channel 9 lets the Shahrouks win too... cheers.

...I have a gut feeling that this show will run for this season only somehow... it is so lame in so many parts as far as I'm concerned... the judges being the main problem... they're so bloody boring!... cheers.
Despite Masterchef being a bit wanky at times it still is the best of the cooking shows. Who can update me on FFF last night. I forgot that I can tape it.

What a creep, Aspies should sue the bastard, never heard anyone claim that as an excuse, would imagine that would make you shy and retiring not bullying and touchy feely

...I think that the phrase 'clutching at straws' comes to mind in him trying to defend his actions somehow kxk... cheers.

Despite Masterchef being a bit wanky at times it still is the best of the cooking shows. Who can update me on FFF last night. I forgot that I can tape it.

...well it boiled down to the fact that the Paninini's guy that does all of the Seafood cooking side of things stuffed up the fish that he cooked and put Wasabi sauce on the fish instead of the Dill sauce by mistake... he used a knife to scrape the Wasabi sauce off and just piled shitloads of the Dill sauce onto it until it was about 2 inches thick but they could still taste the Wasabi sauce in the fish... that and the old guy cooked a dish of some sort with Prawns and it was way overcooked and dried out too... hence their elimination BeachSands... cheers.

This appears to be rigged so Kyle wins
YMCA is not the same as VILLAGE PEOPLE. He got points when he should not

...perhaps Channel 10 are 'courting' him to sign up with them next year or something kxk?... :whistling:;):thumbsup::biggrin:... just saying... cheers.

What a creep, Aspies should sue the bastard, never heard anyone claim that as an excuse, would imagine that would make you shy and retiring not bullying and touchy feely
Absolutely. Just as you said.[DOUBLEPOST=1511774474][/DOUBLEPOST]
...perhaps Channel 10 are 'courting' him to sign up with them next year or something kxk?... :whistling:;):thumbsup::biggrin:... just saying... cheers.
Can’t stand Sandilands!!!!!

Reactions: kxk
...jeez that Target Ad shits me about 'Santa is coming' or whatever!... I've been having that song roaming around in my head for a few days now!... grrrrr!... I can't shake it off... cheers.

...the Shahrouks aren't shouting their heads off at each other as much as usual... they actually seem to be working as a team and seem so organised tonight lol!... cheers.

...the Butlers have forgotten to make their red wine sauce and the judges just said that they won't get it reduced in time... it should've been on about 2 hours earlier according to them... they should know I guess?... it could be the Butlers downfall methinks!... the Butlers are now lagging behind too... cheers.

...now the Butlers are arguing and swearing at each other... that's not a good sign at all... cheers.

Yeah I hate em too, but being in Melbourne I never have to put up with them, so they are kind of fascinating freaks
Like zoo animals, I wanted to see his weirdo girlfriend in the flesh, and boy Kyle is a WHALE enormous

...it's 'get the food on the table time' and the Butlers are totally panicking and are falling apart... oh dear... it's not looking too good for them at all... cheers.

...jeez that Target Ad shits me about 'Santa is coming' or whatever!... I've been having that song roaming around in my head for a few days now!... grrrrr!... I can't shake it off... cheers.
Yep me too. I think that those types of ads are pretty poisonous. Gives people this idea of a perfect Christmas when it often isn’t.

Yeah I hate em too, but being in Melbourne I never have to put up with them, so they are kind of fascinating freaks
Like zoo animals, I wanted to see his weirdo girlfriend in the flesh, and boy Kyle is a WHALE enormous

...he sure is isn't he?... if he was sunbaking on a beach he would have a dozen people trying to roll him back into the ocean methinks!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Yep me too. I think that those types of ads are pretty poisonous. Gives people this idea of a perfect Christmas when it often isn’t.

...it's funny that you say that BeachSands... I was saying the same type of thing to a friend the other day... cheers.

...oh jeez!... shut the fug up talking will you Tom!... your voice does my bloody head in!... sheesh!... cheers.

...the way that the judges are talking... the Shahrouks have it in the bag for the win... but!... we are talking about Channel 9 aren't we?... cheers.

Back