Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...I am glad that the girls won that... they really did deserve to win for just carrying this whole season along on their own as far as I'm concerned... good on them!... now to flip over to HYBPA... cheers.

...I can't wait to watch the replay of HYBPA... I'll be watching it straight after I finish watching the rest of the show 'Live' lol!... I sure do live in a strange world at times lol!... cheers.

Not a bad thing because I have so much to look forward to next week, ha ha.

Matty was just on. YAY!

...haha!... it sounds like you have yourself fully booked out on all of your favourite shows to me Affable... you're going to be in TV heaven!... don't overdose on them my friend lol!... cheers.

What a shock! The Sharouk's won. Nothing against them, but can they need new editors. And the ads telegraphed they'd win.

...I totally agree Tuttle... it was so obvious wasn't it?... new show... new editors... probably editors that are new to the game I'm guessing?... cheers.

...I totally agree Tuttle... it was so obvious wasn't it?... new show... new editors... probably editors that are new to the game I'm guessing?... cheers.
I left out the ads before the show aired telegraphed they'd win.
And no, I reckon it's editors thinking they're all clever, or maybe thinking all viewers are dumb? :confused:

I left out the ads before the show aired telegraphed they'd win.
And no, I reckon it's editors thinking they're all clever, or maybe thinking all viewers are dumb? :confused:

...haha!... that sounds more likely for sure Tuttle... cheers.

Back