Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...actually... you're right... this is total shit... so I'm off to watch something else until 'GoggleBox' comes on... I'll see you in the 'GoggleBox' thread when it starts lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
So I watched Cram! Episode 4. The fundamental premise of the show is simply uninteresting. They remember something or they don’t, who cares? I thought they did reasonably well to get what laughs they did out of it.

Dilruk seemed to be laughing twice as hard to make up for Jimeon’s complete lack of interest in this episode.

And Virginia Gay is lovely.

...evenin' all... yes... I know that I'm a complete glutton for punishment so I'm going to say it right now... I'm going to... I'm going to watch the 'Family Food Fight Grand Finale' tonight just because the Shahrouk sisters are in it with the Butler family tonight... I can handle that pair in the Grand Final... if the Paninini's were in it perhaps not... I really didn't like them much at all... not too sure as why... perhaps they argued too much?... just saying...

...I'm taping 'Have You Been Paying Attention' because the shows overlap but have decided to watch the FFF Grand Finale until the very end... I'm so happy that this show is finishing tonight... the Shahrouk's hooked me but there's no way that any family will ever be better than them if the series is renewed but regardless... I will never watch this shit show again whether it's renewed or not lol!... so if anyone is interested in joining me I'll be already typing no doubt... it starts at 7:30 ... cheers.

...I'm just watching 'A current Affair' with Don Burke on it... yeah... whatever Don... whatever... cheers.

EVERYONE knew about creepy Don....EVERYONE

A friend in NSW teaches horticulture, and is very attractive, I asked her once if she had ever had a TV thing approach her....yep dirty Don tried to be sleazy with her and she ran

Sick of the dumb food show, might watch Feud to see how fat Kyle is these days and Grant will give him shit:)
Will flick between the 3 commercials at 7.30

And then ....I am going to see HYBPA later too, for I want to see this movie at 8.30pm, had good reviews, a take down of Hollywood shit

Movie: Maps To The Stars

SBS VICELAND, 8:30pm, Mon, 27 Nov 2017, 130 minutes

Directed by David Cronenberg, 'Maps to the Stars' stars Julianne Moore, Mia Wasikowska, John Cusack, Robert Pattinson, Oliva Williams, Sarah Gadon and Evan Bird. Benjie, a child star, is shaken when his schizophrenic sister is released from a mental hospital and returns to Los Angeles, turning the convoluted world of shallow, selfish celebrities and their minions upside down.
Directed by David Cronenberg. Julianne Moore, Mia Wasikowska, Robert Pattinson
2015, Canada, English, Drama, Comedy, Movie

OMG in the adds Kyle sure is HUGE, hard to think he is the same species as neat little Grant.....he looks like bigfoot beside Grant

...okay... here we go... FFF in on... I really don't give a fug about the show itself because I can't stand any of the judges... especially 'Tom Park His Balls' but I would like to see the Shahrouks take it out though... it seems like the Producers have tried to get rid of them so many times before to me... it'll be great if they win it... cheers.

...that 'Winners Shield' looks pretty trashy doesn't it?... what?... did they run out of money in their budget or something?... I wouldn't want it... lol!... cheers.

...so their families aren't going to turn up until they are about to serve the food so I'm guessing that THAT'S when the blubfest begins on the show (I hate that shit)... cheers.

Family Food Fight has been pretty hopeless and shouldn't return for another season, but it was acceptable fluff to pass time while having dinner and stuff. The Shahrouks have elevated it above what the concept & judges deserve, so I hope they win tonight. I don't dislike the Butlers either.

...that young male judge called 'Tom Park His Balls' out for using fancy arsed long words in the Grand Final lol!... well done sunshine!... cheers.

What did wanker Don say Sticky? He is really icky

.,.denial denial denial kxk... he claims to have 'Asperga's' and is using that condition as some form of defense for some of his previous actions even though he hasn't been diagnosed with it but has 'realised that he has it'... as I said before... yeah... whatever Don... whatever... cheers.

Family Food Fight has been pretty hopeless and shouldn't return for another season, but it was acceptable fluff to pass time while having dinner and stuff. The Shahrouks have elevated it above what the concept & judges deserve, so I hope they win tonight. I don't dislike the Butlers either.

...I don't dislike the Butlers either Meglos... if the Shahrouks went out of this earlier then the Butlers were the ones that I wanted to win even though I didn't really care one way or the other... but... the Sharouks have been a godsend for Channel 9 as you implied... they have made this show so entertaining regardless of how bad it is so that's why I want them to win... cheers.

...I'm glad that I've had my dinner already... my stomach usually growls when I watch shows like this when I haven't eaten lol!... cheers.

...okay... here we go... FFF in on... I really don't give a fug about the show itself because I can't stand any of the judges... especially 'Tom Park His Balls' but I would like to see the Shahrouks take it out though... it seems like the Producers have tried to get rid of them so many times before to me... it'll be great if they win it... cheers.
Mmmm I’m watching in NSW time so I can play. I’m a bit cynical that nein will let the Muslims win over the white breads, but I hope I’m wrong.

...I have a gut feeling that this show will run for this season only somehow... it is so lame in so many parts as far as I'm concerned... the judges being the main problem... they're so bloody boring!... cheers.

Back