Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...I cannot stand that 'Tom Park-his Balls' judge on this... what a poncified twat he is... cheers.

I enjoy FFF while the Shahrouks are still in, don't really care for the others or the judges, or most of the cooking.

...they are the only reason that I'm still watching this to be honest Meglos... I'd like to see them get their own show... what a hoot that would be lol!... cheers.

...apparently they all have to make a Lamington among the dishes... the Shahrouks aren't arguing tonight so they'll probably fail tonight lol!... cheers.

...apparently one of the Shahrouk sisters was fairly advanced in her pregnancy while filming this and was totally run down by the end of filming... I have no idea which one though... cheers.

...I cannot eat Lamingtons... I always want to gag when trying to eat them... I have no idea as to why either... cheers.

...so a 'High Tea' is a fanciful snobby-arsed name for a finger food snack-a-thon then?... seriously... who thinks up these ridiculous poncy names for 'party food'?... cheers.

...back to 'Family Feud'... those guys are bloody useless at playing the game by the looks of it lol!... cheers.

Back