Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

And hey Sticky, did you know most of the Assylum Seeker organisations/services, can refer you to middle eastern women who cater.
Quite reasonably priced for meetings and conferences we use nobody else.

Will do parties

...where are they based kxk?... Melbourne I'm guessing?... that sounds great... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...ha!... the Shahrouks have won again!... woooohoooooo!... go you beautiful girls you!... cheers.

...I was tuning in at 11:00 to watch this result and it has already happened!... well done Australia!... we're no longer in the 50's and 60's anymore... congratulations to all that will finally be able to marry their loved ones now... as I always say... everyone deserves to be loved... what a great result!... I'm so happy for so many people... Australia... you have done yourselves proud!... cheers.

My elecotorate came 9th with 74%, and our neighbours came 8th with 78%

Feels sooooooooo good to know I am living amongst civilized caring people, our council has been bedecked in rainbows for a month
And- we have an older population, with heaps of nursing homes...so it is fantastic
So good not to be in the minority for once

I have Jamie on in the background, these 5 ingredient deals he is doing are rather good

Ooo my electorate was actually 76%
I am watching the end of a rather good doco on, Europe's Last Warrior Kings, 1066 times

Tom and Wayne are soooooooooo happy, all over facebook in love and celebrating and thanking Australia:)

Back