Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

i am very origanal. but newsreaders really can't be that original. they have to read the news as it stands. they can not embellish it or lie about it.

You are right but look at the Project for example. It is a very original concept.

They read and discuss the news and share their opinions. I consider the Project to be quite original.

You are right but look at the Project for example. It is a very original concept.

They read and discuss the news and share their opinions. I consider the Project to be quite original.

i hate the project. bunch of hippie nonsense.

...evenin' all... haha!... a great viewing schedule that you've set up for yourself tonight kxk... I'll be here for FFF at least... I'm taping 'Screentime'... and am then watching a movie on Foxtel... I've only seen it about 500 times so far... it's 'Zulu!'... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...this will be interesting... they're catering for a wedding... the Shahrouks are going to be amazing at this methinks!... cheers.

...I can never remember which Shahrouk sister is which so here is a guide... from left to right are Rouba/Leeann/Halla and Houda... I'm glad that I've got that sorted lol!... I'm not really interested in the other families so... cheers.

https _s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com_vms-tv-images-prod_2017_10_98902_Sharouk_Sisters.jpg

...wow!... imagine eating the food at that wedding?... how lucky are they all?... yum!... cheers.

...I really cannot fathom as to why anybody would choose being a Chef or a Cook that are always on deadlines like they are... I love cooking but only when I feel like doing it lol!... cheers.

And hey Sticky, did you know most of the Assylum Seeker organisations/services, can refer you to middle eastern women who cater.
Quite reasonably priced for meetings and conferences we use nobody else.

Will do parties

Back