Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Remember we all move to the Gogglebox thread, right?
I was here talking to myself few weeks back:)
Well because of my random tv reception it appears that I’m watching in QLD time. Driving me crazy.[DOUBLEPOST=1510830026][/DOUBLEPOST]Do Wayne and Tom comment on the postal survey?

Reactions: kxk
...hi all... I'm 'back in town' so to speak again and have looked at the viewing tonight... 'All Star Family Feud' is on tonight and it has the 'stars' of 'The Bold and the Beautiful' on it... being that I have never ever ever EVER watched that show I would have no idea of who those 'stars' are so I will definitely NOT be watching that show that's for sure lol!... BUT!...

...does anyone want to type 'LIVE' at 7:30 with 'FFF' and then 'HYBPA' tonight?... I'm up for it... I've missed not posting 'Live' over the last few days... hopefully I'll see you there... cheers.

...evenin' all... is anyone onboard tonight?... I'm watching 'Family Food Fight' if anyone is interested... cheers.

I refuse to watch the Bold & The Beautiful Family Feud too, way to lose casual viewers!

...yes Meglos... does anyone actually watch 'The bald and Spewable' at all these days?... Channel 10 must be running dry with who to have on it now methinks!... lol!... cheers.

...oh dear... on FFF tonight is them hosting a 'High Tea'... what the fug is that when it's at home?... it sounds so poncy to me... cheers.

Back