• 6 large eggs
  • 2 c. shredded Cheddar
  • kosher salt
  • Freshly ground black pepper
  • Cooking spray, for pan
  • 6 strips bacon
  • Chopped fresh chives, for garnish

That looks quite tasty.

I just bought hash browns on sale to try this, the base made of hash browns crumbled and mixed with cheese sounds awesome.
This is a great quickie, junk fix at home - if it works, will let you know.

I just bought hash browns on sale to try this, the base made of hash browns crumbled and mixed with cheese sounds awesome.
This is a great quickie, junk fix at home - if it works, will let you know.

It does sound awesome. Very creative too.

AND here is the opposite of junk food,
calorie free cakes...Japanese

3A6B5BAB00000578-3939770-image-a-11_1479252637717.jpg

3A6B5C1200000578-3939770-image-a-18_1479252942885.jpg

3A6B5C3A00000578-3939770-image-a-14_1479252708037.jpg

3A6B5C5200000578-3939770-image-m-16_1479252718145.jpg

Yep, I hear ya. My rule of thumb is... if it says fat free, it's loaded with sugar and if it's got more than 5 ingredients, it's not real food. After living an extremely high carb/sugar lifestyle for most of my adult life I began to feel just ill all the time. Since i've cut all processed food, sugar and starchy carbs & grains out I cannot believe the difference. First I did it to lose weight but the best thing that happened was my lethargy, my depression, it just all went. I now have more energy, my mind feels clearer and I don't have that heavy foggy feeling. The weight loss is just a bonus now.

I still have my junk food, but I go bunless. Every now & then i'll have a brioche because like brioche....

I do miss chips though.. so they are now a once a month treat.

Talking of chips... Hungry Jacks have changed their fries to thicker chips. Honestly, they are freaking amazeballs. Damn you Hungry Jacks.
I've just started the Banting diet..quite a learning process and having to avoid the aisles with processed foods means I avoid 90% of the shop
edit:sorry I mean lifestyle not diet

I'm so obsessed with that Jammy Custard Doughnut ice cream, it's probably my favourite ice cream ever. I'm thinking if I eat it for breakfast then I can justify having it everyday

or souls

scary spooky soul, mooseface?

ohhh soullls

gonna make you dance

ohhh souls

they are here today.

fight fight back with your candy cane

booom voom

On one of the morning shows they were just discussing Zooper doopers. Edwina loves them, but Jackie Frank has never even heard of them, the poor thing.

Back