Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

I recently finally tried Carl's Jr and I was not disappointed. I had heard bad reviews but I actually really liked it, the thickshake was not necessary though as I felt so sick. Luckily it's not in Sydney so I can't go too often.

OMG we have a new best ever burgers place, and they deliver, woohoo

1.png

6.png

Babu Burgers are divine...

And I have developed a bad addiction to iced coffee

OMG we have a new best ever burgers place, and they deliver, woohoo

1.png

6.png

Babu Burgers are divine...

And I have developed a bad addiction to iced coffee

oh they do look quite tasty. very yummy indeed. i feel like grabbing them and eating them from your post right now. unfortunately we do not have the technology as of yet.

but someday, someday we will....

Reactions: kxk
i saw a fish and chip shop on a pier. well a kind of a pier thing i think. can't be too sure since i did not have a real good look at it.

Reactions: kxk
In Tassie they have the best fresh fish and chipperies on boat things docked, around the city harbour in Hobart.
"Tis funny, for if it rains heaps and the water level rises - people can no longer reach the counter

In Tassie they have the best fresh fish and chipperies on boat things docked, around the city harbour in Hobart.
"Tis funny, for if it rains heaps and the water level rises - people can no longer reach the counter

that's unfortunate.

i wonder if they will have fish and chips shops when we all start to live underwater?

Melbourne And Sydney, A Golden Gaytime 'Crumb Shed' Is Coming To You
Five new gobble-worthy Gaytime creations will drop at TOPSHOP flagship stores.
Group+shot2.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fdb16f4e2996041e00ce9bcd8c3ccab0%2F204805604%2FUnicorn.jpg

The five bespoke crumb creations on offer (because, important):
  • Unicorn Breath – vanilla crumb, musk sticks, strawberry hard candy, popping candy, edible glitter
  • Crumb Choc Millionaire – chocolate crumb, smashed potato crisps, desiccated coconut, 100s & 1000s, edible glitter
  • Chocopalooza – chocolate crumb, lolly bananas, 100s & 1000s
  • Golden Chief's Salty Gaytime – vanilla crumb, pretzel bits, salted caramel drizzle (created by Gaytime 'Crumbassador', Jesse James McElroy)
  • The OG-G – with even more vanilla crumb (the original and the best handcrafted to perfection)

they all sound good - except the choc one with chips, not so keen on that one, but i would like to try most of them, agree Unicorn one sounds awesome doesn't it?
If i had small kids, I would take them and tell them they have magic in them.

they all sound good - except the choc one with chips, not so keen on that one, but i would like to try most of them, agree Unicorn one sounds awesome doesn't it?
If i had small kids, I would take them and tell them they have magic in them.

If I had small kids I would train them to be pickpockets.

I am desperate to try all of those gay times so bad, although one thing I have learnt in its many incarnations is that original is the best. I think I'd start with the salted caramel one. Not sure how convenient going into the city just for an ice cream is though.

Salted caramel ice cream is fantastic. The Skinny Cow ones are even good for you (well, relatively for ice cream) and one of my must-haves.

I discovered white chocolate Magnums the other day, OMG.

Salted caramel ice cream is fantastic. The Skinny Cow ones are even good for you (well, relatively for ice cream) and one of my must-haves.

I discovered white chocolate Magnums the other day, OMG.

Yes skinny cow is a good alternative, I was briefly having them for breakfast actually, but I'm not someone to look to for diet inspiration. I don't know if I knew they had salted caramel! I loooove salted caramel ice cream.

I must try these white magnums! Are they new?

Yes skinny cow is a good alternative, I was briefly having them for breakfast actually, but I'm not someone to look to for diet inspiration. I don't know if I knew they had salted caramel! I loooove salted caramel ice cream.

I must try these white magnums! Are they new?

Ice cream for breakfast :joyful: I don't see anything wrong with it really. It's like eating cereal at any other time. If you want to, why not.

I don't know how long the white magnums have been around for, but I was at a service station and my parents wanted a (plain) magnum each. I went in with the intention of buying all normal magnums, but switched mine for a white on a whim, and as I said, it was AMAZING.

Back