Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

I LOVE the mint Gaytimes. Big fan of mint and in a Gaytime it's heaven. They're on special at Woolies BTW. :p
Bought the gaynetto at the servo after my regular $20 petrol purchase. Will suss out the mint ones at Woolies tomorrow. Love the mint/choccy combo in anything. It's the heavenly combo.

Should I be giving the gaynetto another go maybe? I didn't like the chocolate sauce and while the small amount of Gaytime crumbs were good the rest was quite bland.

I'm not adventurous with gaytimes. I haven't tried the other flavours, like, who said they could make a mint one and a strawberry one? I did like the tub but it's hard to go past the original really.

Oh I once had a Gaytime thick shake and it was amazing.

Still need to try the chips and the sliders, if I'm not careful I might miss out.

And more to add to our Gaytime variety ...

This sounds better than most of the weird new gaystuff, saw David Campbell on the morning show scoffing this, he was having food orgasms...

38A6CCC200000578-3800424-image-a-22_1474474375290.jpg

New spin on a classic treat! Golden Gaytime ice cream is now a honeycomb custard filled doughnut
  • Doughnut Time has released a Golden Gaytime-inspired doughnut
  • It was recreated using caramelised crepes filled with honeycomb custard
  • The doughnut was released at all stores last weekend for limited time

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mb-custard-filled-doughnut.html#ixzz4KwpsdxY4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I had a Peters Jammy Custard Doughnut drumstick last night. $3.99 for four at my local Woolies. Odd but not bad. The custard aspect of it is down the bottom and the jam on the top tastes just like proper doughnut jam.

I remember telling UK online people years ago that we had an icecream called a Gaytime. They were delighted that we had the audacity, especially "it's hard to have a gay time on your own".

@Khun Khun I don't like nuts in icecream, but that one you described sounds amazing.

I remember telling UK online people years ago that we had an icecream called a Gaytime. They were delighted that we had the audacity, especially "it's hard to have a gay time on your own".

@Khun Khun I don't like nuts in icecream, but that one you described sounds amazing.
Neither do I. I don't think there were nuts in it, the hard bits are supposed to be doughnut pieces. Now I have to look at the ingredients. They're a limited edition. I just googled them.

Neither do I. I don't think there were nuts in it, the hard bits are supposed to be doughnut pieces. Now I have to look at the ingredients. They're a limited edition. I just googled them.

I tend to limit this kind of thing to one a week, but I might buy a pack at Coles later, and eat one.
I haven't had a Gaytime in years. I like Cornetto's but I pick the nuts off the top first. I'm not nut intolerant, just don't like them, so it doesn't matter if there are traces of nuts.

I tend to limit this kind of thing to one a week, but I might buy a pack at Coles later, and eat one.
I haven't had a Gaytime in years. I like Cornetto's but I pick the nuts off the top first. I'm not nut intolerant, just don't like them, so it doesn't matter if there are traces of nuts.
I'm on nights and sometimes I crave icecream instead of hot food, but don't want to have a tub of the stuff sitting in the freezer at work, going icy. This satisfies the cravings and I will limit them to one a week. Not sure if the doughnut ones are exclusive to Woolies or not. The same as banana Tim Tams are Coles.

Ooh I must try this custard jammy one. I've just had a flashback to this custard ice cream my mum made once and it was soooo good but she never made it again.

Lol I know, people think it's a joke. I love so much that it's a thing. There is a very similar (albeit subpar) ice cream in the US but you just know they could never get away with the name over there. I forget what it's called.

Good. I don't eat a lot of icecream and do limit it, but sometimes you just have to try something different. I will always like vanilla for the coldness but chocolate is my favourite.

Honestly chocolate is my least favourite of every ice cream flavour I'd say.

Yeah, I'm not a choc flavoured fan, but I don't much like icecream prefer gelato. I love Italian icecreams, tartufos and nougst flavour.
As a kid the choc coating on icecreams disgusted me and I would pick it off throw it away or give it to another kid.
I understand now why, shitty compound choc isn't even real.

But - the chocolate treats now at the end of my street may be the death of me, cake for dinner tonight since i don't have to cook.
This new cafe, has giant macaron kind of things, with creamy fillings. OMG, and hazelnut meringue concoctions
I wonder if the 2k round trip I take on foot now compensates????

Yeah, I'm not a choc flavoured fan, but I don't much like icecream prefer gelato. I love Italian icecreams, tartufos and nougst flavour.
As a kid the choc coating on icecreams disgusted me and I would pick it off throw it away or give it to another kid.
I understand now why, shitty compound choc isn't even real.

But - the chocolate treats now at the end of my street may be the death of me, cake for dinner tonight since i don't have to cook.
This new cafe, has giant macaron kind of things, with creamy fillings. OMG, and hazelnut meringue concoctions
I wonder if the 2k round trip I take on foot now compensates????

I'm not a doctor, but I'm going to say yes.

Back