Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

Can someone please explain the schedule? Do they have a reliable schedule.
So there's a daily show and a BBOTS show (every day? Week day?)
Do they have a noms show / what day? And what day is eviction?

Sorry, never watched a full season of BBUK before.
So you have:
  • Daily/Highlights Show
    • Every day around 9 or 10 PM BST (6/7AM AEST).
    • Goes for an hour or so.
    • Evictions are Fridays after the highlights show.
    • Nominations are usually revealed as part of the Monday highlights show.
  • Big Brother's Bit on the Side et al.
    • BOTS follows the daily show on Mon-Fri goes for an hour.
    • Big Brother's Bit on the Psych (BOTP) follows the daily show on Sat and has a psychology focus.
    • Rylan's Supersized Celebrity Sunday is the Sunday show but airs around midday (9PM AEST) not sure if it's on this Sunday or even airing at all this season.
  • Live from the House (LFTH)
    • Airs after BOTS on eviction nights (or other live shows).
    • Approx 30 mins of live feed from the house.

Don't know why that Helen is in the house though, she seemed incredibly dull in both her VT and her entrance interview. She's seeming like a good candidate for early evictee...
Better get used to her after the second 'launch' show... :S

BBcouchpotatoes is a really good website. Great recaps and they post all the episodes.

I thought Douche when I saw him and was amazed that he got such a warm reception form the audience.
He's 'fit'. That's what most the audience seemed to care about. Dumb as a box of hammers though!...

So you have:
  • Daily/Highlights Show
    • Every day around 9 or 10 PM BST (6/7AM AEST).
    • Goes for an hour or so.
    • Evictions are Fridays after the highlights show.
    • Nominations are usually revealed as part of the Monday highlights show.
  • Big Brother's Bit on the Side et al.
    • BOTS follows the daily show on Mon-Fri goes for an hour.
    • Big Brother's Bit on the Psych (BOTP) follows the daily show on Sat and has a psychology focus.
    • Rylan's Supersized Celebrity Sunday is the Sunday show but airs around midday (9PM AEST) not sure if it's on this Sunday or even airing at all this season.
  • Live from the House (LFTH)
    • Airs after BOTS on eviction nights (or other live shows).
    • Approx 30 mins of live feed from the house.
Thanks.

This is a dream schedule. So much Bb. I love it.

Not really liking this new cast. Like others have said, most of them are models/actors or have worked in media and all that stuff. They're far from everyday people and it kinda feels a bit like CBB. Even though Channel 5 have been doing that every civilian series, I'm feeling it a lot more this year than I did when I watched Secrets & Lies last year.

With my opinions on the cast, I'm not liking Pauline (she's annoying me already) and Winston. Matthew is my favourite cause of his entrance and how he was cursing Pauline behind her back 'cause it was really pathetic but I found it hilarious 'cause it seems like he tries to play up this tougher version of himself or whatever.

...so...6 more new housemates... blue=I like them... red= I don't like them... green =I'm 50/50...

Toya:... was cheered as she walked in... she believes that revenge is sweet...she's argumentative and doesn't like 'men drama' apparently...she admits to having a dictatorial quality about her...also is a TV presenter... she doesn't like smokers and will say so to them... and says that she represents herself as 'the face of Africa'... I liked her until she said... 'my motto is:...don't come to me unless I sent for you'... that really turned me off her... I don't really like her I'm afraid...

Chris:... was booed for some reason that I don't actually understand... an illustrator who says that he is obsessively polite... likes to joke around although a lot of people don't get most of his humour... reckons that he has a normal sized ego but is going in to be 'a right misery' in the house... lol!... he calls himself a 'half city/ half country boy'... I kinda like him but I don't know... there's something odd-ballish about him that makes me sort of dislike him for some reason too... he's 50/50with me at the moment...

Ashleigh:... was cheered on... she believes that she's a lot of fun but admits that she has a bad temper too...she says that she has a habit of forcing her opinion upon people at times... she has a boyfriend on the outside and she's away from her family in Northern Ireland for the first time ever...I'm 50/50 with her too at the moment... I'll wait and see methinks...

Marlon:... he was cheered too... he says that the 'ladies' are important to him and I believe that he thinks that he is a bit of a ladies man... he says that he won't bother with any women that are below 7 in his 'scale of good looks' type of thing... he boasts that 'nobody can back-stab him because he's always one step ahead of them... I hope that he's right... I think that he has too many tickets on himself to be honest... I don't really take to him at all...

Ash:... got 'booed' by most of the audience because of his... 'me and my mates are all models so women throw themselves at us when we go out anywhere and we can have any woman that we want every time' type of statement on his video... he soon backtracked and tried to play it down once he realised that he was being booed because of it lol!...also got a hostile reception because he said that he had never worked a hard day in his life too... I'm 50/50 with him too at the moment...

Jale:... she's 'as common as shit' within her own words... she says that she is hot-headed and says that she is difficult to live with... her ambition in life is to open a kebab shop!... lol!... I think that she is definitely going to bruise a few ego's within the house from what she has said... oh!... and she has the hots for Russel Brand too lol!... I so loved this girl with the attitude that she has... she's going to be fun to watch for me for sure...

...well that's my take on the new bunch of housemates anyway...

...just some observations... the housemates are allowed to smoke in the UK version of Big Brother???????... Steven was smoking while talking to one of the girls!... one question on my part... do the cigarettes come out of their shopping budget because it wouldn't be very fair on the non-smokers would it?...

...Pauline chose HELEN to go straight through to the finals?... it must be that she saw that the ex prossie as being her least threat if she gets to the final herself methinks... why on earth would she pick her for any other reason?...

...on Sunday Pauline gets to pick one housemate to be permanently up for eviction each and every week... well as far as that goes it just means that at least one person is safe each week... what's the sense in that?... I'm all for twists and stuff but I really don't see the sense in it if all the housemates and viewers pick that victim the very first week just to get them out of the way?... in effect... Pauline may as well have been given the power to personally choose the poor sucker herself to have them evicted and save all the farting around over the next few weeks... as I say... I really don't get it... cheers.

i am so behind, i have given up in my attempts to watch it live. i have just watched Part 1, about time too, and from that i like Pauline and Christopher. they seem the most 'normal' in there, haha

what i do love so far, the host Emma, she is a gem. i love her excitement, she has won me over already, great job

the fact i didn't like 8 out of the 10, i think this is going to be a great season to watch, and i am hoping for, and i think we will see, is lots of discussion and fireworks in the house, small, medium, and large, and all very colourful

After watching the most recent highlights show, I am not liking Helen and Tamara's attitude. They go on about how much they hate fake people to Chris, yet they'll go off in private and have a bitch about him and Jale - people they've barely known for 5 minutes. I can see no other reason for it other than them being shallow, finding reasons to dislike people who aren't conventionally attractive, or because they are so desperate to please all powerful Pauline (seriously, what was with her commentary on all the VTs?) that they'll align their views with hers simply to get on her good side. It's disappointing, because I was actually starting to like Helen a bit more towards the beginning of this episode. I'm very glad she's not as neutral a character as I initially thought at least.

It's fine to be two-faced to keep things civil with people you don't like, everybody does it, but don't be a fucking hypocrite about it and go on about how you're so "real" with people and how you believe in being honest so people know where you stand with them and all that garbage. Own up to it.

Have no idea why Chris has become house enemy number 1 so quickly. They could at least give him a chance. It's idiotic to judge somebody so quickly for the things they say in their VT, even more so when the things they say are clearly sarcastic. I can see Pauline choosing him for her killer nomination. Supposing that does happen and this hatred for him gets worse in the house, I can see him gathering a large fanbase to help him survive eviction each week.

Matthew's still my favourite. I'm loving his deadpan humour, and his secret resentment for Pauline for putting him in the box. The things that come out of his mouth are just hilarious. Liking Mark and Kimberly very much too so far. This series could become very interesting.

I had to laugh at the slugsworth nickname though. How long until that gets back to Jale I wonder.

...has anyone seen the show called... 'Bit on the side'... it's an offshoot of BBUK... it's a better version of our 'Uplate' show... one of the hosts...'Iain' is a bit of a wanker but the show is pretty okay... they have a performance coach... a Psychologist and a body language expert on a panel giving their opinions on each of the housemates... this is episode 3 from last night methinks... cheers.

I love Bit On The Side. I'm going to try to watch as many as possible while the season is on, but I might fall behind.... sometimes I think you can have a bit too much BB.

I had to laugh at the slugsworth nickname though. How long until that gets back to Jale I wonder.

...not too long I bet... if/when she does find out they will regret it methinks...

I really wasn't impressed hearing Helen and Tamara calling Jale a slug. Nasty little bitches.

...yeah I agree... not nice at all... let's face it... Helen has a pass to the final and has nothing to lose... perhaps she is saying that with Tamara in the hope that it does get back to Jale... it may be a purely tactical move on her part... if Jale has it in for them both once she finds out Helen can't be voted out by her whereas Jale may target Tamara each and every time because of what she said?... who knows eh?... cheers.

I love Bit On The Side. I'm going to try to watch as many as possible while the season is on, but I might fall behind.... sometimes I think you can have a bit too much BB.

...it's the first time that I've seen it... I found the panel of 'experts' opinions on the housemates to be quite revealing on the housemates antics at times... anyone that wants to watch it every day can click onto this link below to catch it each time that they want... the link also has all of the daily shows too albeit being a day after each episode... worth the watch though anyway... cheers.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPlMIhekJ2-o4n8tM7Mt2_Q

...I'm really hoping that Chris the potential sink pee-er hasn't managed to smuggle a gun into the house... a few episodes more he may snap and use it... :wideyed:... boy haven't some of them turned on him quickly?... Pauline has been telling others that he's going to pee in the kitchen sink after watching his VT... I imagine that he said that he would do that with his tounge-in-cheek brand of humour... but then again... he is a little odd from what I've seen so far... if I was BB I'd have him strip searched for hidden weaponry just as a precaution regardless... ;) ... he scares me a tad...

...and Danielle... give us a break will you?... seriously... you've obviously watched Big Brother in previous seasons... you auditioned knowing full well as to what happens in the house in regards to sex and swearing and you go in there and are shocked and cry to Big Brother?... :bang: **sigh** :bang: ... get out of the house will you please?... she's really giving me the irrits already... :spitoutdummy: cheers.

Back