Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

The updated eye for this years summer series.

KImN2V8.jpg

And the first advert, courtesy of BBspy.

I would REALLY like to say that I'll watch it this year, because I actually really do love BBUK, but we all know what happens when I say that I wanna start watching an international version of the show... :p

Second ad from BB Spy:

The blurb:
This year Big Brother is offering housemates the ultimate prize…Power! Whoever has the power will be able to influence, twist and control events in the house like never before in Big Brother: Power Trip.

Big Brother: Power Trip will initiate on launch night with Emma Willis and it will dominate the house for the summer. Housemates will have to be ruthless to seize power, keep it and impose their will on the rest of the house. The housemates aren’t the only ones – viewers will also be given the power to manipulate housemates throughout the series.

I've been saying for years the show needs to be more about gameplay and less about being a popularity contest. Sadly though I just don't trust the producers of the C5 show to do it right and suspect like last year the twist will just fizzle out rather quickly.

Second ad from BB Spy:

The blurb:

I've been saying for years the show needs to be more about gameplay and less about being a popularity contest. Sadly though I just don't trust the producers of the C5 show to do it right and suspect like last year the twist will just fizzle out rather quickly.

Does this mean some HOH type thing? I've never really understood the US/CA versions so I'm a little apprehensive.

Woo I'm so excited! I didn't watch the last CBB I don't think so it's been a long time between BB seasons for me.

http://www.latestgoss.com/big-broth...-will-be-going-into-the-big-brother-uk-house/

Hmmm.... Not so sure about this one...

Is the Big Brothers nana twitter account really associated with the show? I remember last year during CBB they were tweeting the episodes on YouTube. One would think that Channel 5 does not want/like their content being put on the internet for the world to see. And you know what I pointed out to BB's nana they should not be tweeting the YouTube link and the fucking cunt blocked me.

I can't see them offering this to Ben Norris rather than Tim to be honest - and can you really see Tim knocking an opportunity to go to the UK and be on BBUK back? I don't think so! maybe we can persuade Sparrow to ask Tim if its on the cards?

That article said it was Tahan's eye but it looked more like Layla to me. Anyway I don't think this is a legit inside scoop although Ben Norris the 2012 winner was apparently offered the chance to enter the UK house last year but knocked it back. Perhaps they have offered it to him again but this year he is more desperate for a role on TV compared to last year when he was still in the spotlight and is more inclined to participate this year.

I can't see them offering this to Ben Norris rather than Tim to be honest - and can you really see Tim knocking an opportunity to go to the UK and be on BBUK back? I don't think so! maybe we can persuade Sparrow to ask Tim if its on the cards?
I am not sure if Tim would ditch his role on the Today Show for a guest appearance in BBUK. He loves his role on the Today Show. He get's holidays overseas haha.

Back