Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

That article said it was Tahan's eye but it looked more like Layla to me. Anyway I don't think this is a legit inside scoop although Ben Norris the 2012 winner was apparently offered the chance to enter the UK house last year but knocked it back. Perhaps they have offered it to him again but this year he is more desperate for a role on TV compared to last year when he was still in the spotlight and is more inclined to participate this year.

The female eye is definitely Layla as it's her twitter avatar (they're all twitter avatars). So 'not like the other' must mean Layla cos she's female.

I'm actually hoping it's true. The fact that Layla is British and auditioned for BBUK also gives it a bit of credence. That said I won't get my hopes to high as no doubt it won't happen even though I really really want it to.

Third Advert for the Series:

Thoughts?

Can't wait as I'm in BB withdrawals. Also the promo leads me to suspect the theme is about power in a dictator sort of way for some reason which should be fun. :p

Also I really love the BBUK voice over dude - his accent is so weird. What part of the UK is it from?

Can't wait as I'm in BB withdrawals. Also the promo leads me to suspect the theme is about power in a dictator sort of way for some reason which should be fun. :p

Also I really love the BBUK voice over dude - his accent is so weird. What part of the UK is it from?

From what I know of he was born in Gateshead and grew up in Stockton-on Tees.

Reading Digital Spy, it seems as if the producers are trying to build on the popularity of housemates like Dexter and Gina who had been on the cusp of fame by filling the whole house with similar types.

From what I know of he was born in Gateshead and grew up in Stockton-on Tees.

'Stockton-on Tees' the names they come up with!

People describe his accent as a "Geordie" accent or something. Not too sure what area that is though.

Hrm I can't say it reminds me of any accents I've heard on Geordie Shore. Then again it seems each street in the UK has its own accent.

I just watched the launch, has anyone else watched it yet? Not sure how I feel about the housemates. None of them has stood out as my favourite. Out of tonights 10, my favourite 4 are probably Kimberley, Chris, Matthew, and Pauline. Kimberley because she seems like a genuinely smart girl. I like Chris because he breaks the mould of the typical, male BB housemate. He seems pretty intelligent and I think he could be an interesting character. I like Matthew because I think he has a lot of potential. He is similar to Chris in that he seems quite intelligent and he breaks the mould of the typical male housemate. I think he is my favourite after tonight. He has the potential to be a tad evil I think which I would love. I liked Pauline simply because she was completely different to all the other females who were models in their twenties.

Overall the Launch Night wasn't very exciting and the housemates seem a tad bland so I am looking forward to tomorrow night when 6 new housemates enter because I think they are going to be different from tonights bunch who were mainly young models.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Can't wait to get home and watch this!

Orange is the new black season 2 AND Big Brother UK. Thank god it's a long weekend.

I've often found the torrents up at around 8:20am, I used to like to hit go before I took the kids to school so they'd be finished when I got back.

Can't say I was all that impressed for the first time ever with BBUK. They were a bit boring, especially Helen. Blah. They've all got potential I guess. I like how the house isn't comfy, hopefully they'll not lay around much.

SPOILER ALERT:

The following link contains pictures of the final 6 housemates entering tomorrow night.

DO NOT click on the link if you do not want to see the housemates.

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/gif/ac8155b3d24cee44a69a39ac32de37090ece884_s.gif

Do not continue to read my post unless you want to see my comments on these pictures:

Based on their images alone, they already seem more diverse compared to the 10 who entered last night and they appear to break the mould of the current housemates e.g. 4 out of the 6 look 30+ and they do not look like models. I am excited about these 6 entering and hopefully they will deliver just as much as the 6 later comers did last year e.g. Gina, Dan, and Hazel.

BnwP517IUAACcZQ.jpg

Emma is beautiful !!!
Fwoar!
I just found out about this series by spotting it in the list of today's torrents... Woo, I say Woo HOO! :)

Back