Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

after setting 3 alarms, all going off multiple times each on snooze, i awoke as the last HM entered. i have not been able to 'watch' the rest yet, but i will have to change my sleep patterns a bit if i want to watch the show live, as in go to bed early :jawdrop: such a dilemna, hahahaha

God I feel so awkward for Danielle, she's in over her head and just standing there in her foul green dress.

Just meeting 'straight' Matthew now.
2_gif.gif

after setting 3 alarms, all going off multiple times each on snooze, i awoke as the last HM entered. i have not been able to 'watch' the rest yet, but i will have to change my sleep patterns a bit if i want to watch the show live, as in go to bed early :jawdrop: such a dilemna, hahahaha
Are you going to watch it live tomorrow morning?

Ok so my first night favourites are Pauline and Mark! I just know I'll also like Winston for the Geordie that he is.

Seriously Steven you want to be PM!? Why the fuck did you go on BB then!

Are you going to watch it live tomorrow morning?

yes i am, i was so upset i missed the show. i found BBCAN easier to watch time wise for me, but i am just going to have to adjust my clock

Does anyone want to guess what this power is going to be that jazz-b will get to use in the next episode?

passing over the power? i don't know

Ok so my first night favourites are Pauline and Mark! I just know I'll also like Winston for the Geordie that he is.

Seriously Steven you want to be PM!? Why the fuck did you go on BB then!

delusional :wtf:

I really have no idea. They reckon it's unlike anything done before and is going to change the game, but will it.
Do you mean it won't? The only thing I can think it might be is Pauline gets to nominate 2 people or she gets to evict somebody.

It certainly feels like a very different series from last year already. I'm not sure what to think yet, I think so far they seem like very divisive characters. So far I'm liking Matthew the most though - I found him unintentionally hilarious and I can't think of ever seeing a housemate like him in a series of BB before so I think he could be an interesting one to watch. I think Pauline is great now, but I can see it being possible that she'll turn into one of those people who just become grating and eventually piss people off before long. There was also something I liked about Kimberly, Christopher, Mark and Winston, simply based on first impressions.

Don't know why that Helen is in the house though, she seemed incredibly dull in both her VT and her entrance interview. She's seeming like a good candidate for early evictee...

It's very early and we haven't really seen much else beyond their entry into the house and their exaggerated VTs, so who really knows right now. Hope we get some good ones during the second part of the launch.

'Stockton-on Tees' the names they come up with!

Hrm I can't say it reminds me of any accents I've heard on Geordie Shore. Then again it seems each street in the UK has its own accent.

If you watched the earlier BBUK shows you can hear a massive difference in his accent. The more popular the series became, the stronger his accent became. In the first 2 series his accent was quite mild for a Geordie. Now it's quite an exaggerated accent, not entirely Geordie but more of an animated made for tv Georgie accent... if you get what I mean :)

Do you mean it won't? The only thing I can think it might be is Pauline gets to nominate 2 people or she gets to evict somebody.

Yep I mean it won't be nearly as amazing or game changing as they're making it out to be. Extra noms has been done before, no? Evicting someone straight maybe. But after a day or two that seems pretty drastic.

@Mercy I like Kimberly as well but will the public though cos she's a yank? Most of them got boos on first impression.

I think the Scottish girl.. green dress.. doesn't believe in sex before marriage, gay marriage blah blah.. I could have googled her by now lol.. I'm not gonna like her. She just said on Bit On The Side that she didn't like Tamra. Well she was wearing the right colour... she's totes jealous & feels threatened. IMO anyway. Sounds like she's judgemental. Surprise surprise..

Consuela: Winston is from Essex, he's not a Geordie. They are opposite ends of the UK :)

I think the Scottish girl.. green dress.. doesn't believe in sex before marriage, gay marriage blah blah.. I could have googled her by now lol.. I'm not gonna like her. She just said on Bit On The Side that she didn't like Tamra. Well she was wearing the right colour... she's totes jealous & feels threatened. IMO anyway. Sounds like she's judgemental. Surprise surprise..

Consuela: Winston is from Essex, he's not a Geordie. They are opposite ends of the UK :)

That's Danielle and honestly all that crap must be made up to create drama. She's a lingerie model FFS no way in hell does a good catholic girl do that as a job.

TOWIE, Geordie - they're all outrageous. :p

That's Danielle and honestly all that crap must be made up to create drama. She's a lingerie model FFS no way in hell does a good catholic girl do that as a job.

TOWIE, Geordie - they're all outrageous. :p
She is either the biggest hypocrite or you are right and she was told to say something along those lines in her VT by the producer.

She is either the biggest hypocrite or you are right and she was told to say something along those lines in her VT by the producer.

If the producers did it for drama then I think they picked the wrong chick to do it, as from what little we've seen she seems way out of her comfort zone so I doubt she's about to create much drama.

Danielle.. ahh that's it. I'm glad someone is paying attention :p she reminds of the girl who tells everyone she's a good girl but secretly wants to be the bad girl & the hot one who all the boys fancy & because she's not, she just comes across as bitter.

I'm quite looking forward to this.. i've been on a Big Brother rewatching frenzy lately, so i'm glad there's some fresh meat to watch... so to speak.

Danielle.. ahh that's it. I'm glad someone is paying attention :p she reminds of the girl who tells everyone she's a good girl but secretly wants to be the bad girl & the hot one who all the boys fancy & because she's not, she just comes across as bitter.

I'm quite looking forward to this.. i've been on a Big Brother rewatching frenzy lately, so i'm glad there's some fresh meat to watch... so to speak.

Ha! I had to laugh at Winston when he asked her 'Glasgow that's in Scotland right'.

Also what was the scandal Helen was involved in?

Ha! I had to laugh at Winston when he asked her 'Glasgow that's in Scotland right'.

Also what was the scandal Helen was involved in?
She was involved in a threesome with famous, English soccer player Wayne Rooney who was married at the time. So it was a cheating scandal and apparently Wayne Rooney's wife was very popular in the media and public.

Back