Skip to main content

"Big Brother" 2023 (filmed in 2022) - First promo

Might be wrong but I feel producers get caught up to much in key data for decisions, not just big bro but in general and just absolutely kill formats doing this. It can work obviously but it can also become super contrived and completely misread inside the industry echo chamber. Suffocate viewers with the same shit working on other networks.

Yep, I also think it will work against Big Brother this season that Love Island Australia is starting a week before it premieres so people will already be invested in that and will not want another similar nightly show.

So looks like BB Uncut will actually include nudity like the good old days

Big Brother Uncut airing exclusively on 7plus every Thursday night, showcasing the juiciest, sexiest, raunchiest and funniest unseen moments that are too explicit for television

Attachments

• 9c23f854e8a08c956cf5712bfb50a6cae30d99fe.jpeg.jpg
    9c23f854e8a08c956cf5712bfb50a6cae30d99fe.jpeg.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 46
So looks like BB Uncut will actually include nudity like the good old days
I bet the housemates are pissed off about this. They would have reasonably assumed that things like that, as well as more adult conversations, would have never been seen based on the previous Seven seasons and the "family friendly"-schtick. Therefore they wouldn't have cared so much about these things being filmed than if they had known Uncut would be a thing this season.

Yeah Seven would only be doing it if the contracts allowed for it to happen, but it still feels like production has done the housemates a bit dirty.

Of course, this is assuming the idea to do Uncut came after filming was complete and wasn't intended to happen originally. Given Uncut was only announced at the upfronts this year, not last year, it is likely it has been created after the fact.

Small snippets of the first episode are being played on a repeating loop on TikTok live, but nothing new from the 20 minute clip that was put on YouTube.

In true BBAU style the loop has awful “computer hacker” graphics and then literally the text WE ARE HACKERS who have leaked the footage. It’s truely unbearable. People were generally confused in the comments, thinking that BBAU is still filmed live.

IMG_3764.jpgIMG_3766.jpgIMG_3760.jpg

Small snippets of the first episode are being played on a repeating loop on TikTok live, but nothing new from the 20 minute clip that was put on YouTube.

In true BBAU style the loop has awful “computer hacker” graphics and then literally the text WE ARE HACKERS who have leaked the footage. It’s truely unbearable. People were generally confused in the comments, thinking that BBAU is still filmed live.

View attachment 60690View attachment 60691View attachment 60692

Seven's still trying to push the notion that it's live with their tweets "BB’s got 15 new Housemates moving in Monday November 6"

If their sexiness is their selling point - and their only selling point it seems - could Uncut work against them if people just tune in for the good stuff. And I really can't see their being much to see - a bit of sex talk perhaps but the days of just having segments on whether or not people shower in the nude feel very 2001!

Maybe I am just old but I don't find them attractive.
Agro-News-Limited.jpg

I guess I would probably check out Annelise if I was somewhere and she walked in but it would be more of a notice then forget and ignore.

If their sexiness is their selling point - and their only selling point it seems - could Uncut work against them if people just tune in for the good stuff. And I really can't see their being much to see - a bit of sex talk perhaps but the days of just having segments on whether or not people shower in the nude feel very 2001!
The fact that they advertised Uncut as uncensored and unblurred makes me feel there will be some nudity involved

Back