Skip to main content

"Big Brother" 2023 (filmed in 2022) - First promo

They're airing this shit four nights a week? Jesus.

Weren't they previously only airing it three times a week last year? They just want to get it over and done with...

So are we all ready for the show tomorrow? Let's shit on everything together! New thread? Poll? Someone quick before... well, you know.

1.jpeg

Yes Tim! Would be surprised if BB rates much higher than 250-300k tonight, I have literally seen very few people be excited about it.

I understand Tim’s post and basically agree. Like him I’ll still be watching. And I don’t hate watch, so I’ll make the most of it and get what enjoyment out of it what I can 🤩

Kinda surprised they didn't reach out to Reggie as the reigning champion to get her to put something on social media since I'm sure she would've absolutely said yes. Then again, its entirely possible she's spent hours trying to log in to make the post and still can't get in. 😂

Kinda surprised they didn't reach out to Reggie as the reigning champion to get her to put something on social media since I'm sure she would've absolutely said yes. Then again, its entirely possible she's spent hours trying to log in to make the post and still can't get in. 😂
Haha I just posted in the live chat thread that she’s doing a livestream review during/ after the episode

Back