Skip to main content

"Big Brother" 2023 (filmed in 2022) - First promo

Bertrendo

The trailer is out on Big Brother Australia socials and wow it looks shitter than expected. The most shocking thing is they are getting Sonia in the house to conduct the evictions in person. So in other words they're making a knock-off, poor man's version of Love Island to go up against Love Island... This trailer couldn't have come at a worst time seeing as I'm ecstatic over the return of BBUK and then contrast with absolute deflation of seeing this abomination.

You can tell how much they didn't put any budget or care into this season by replacing the massive LED screen in the living room with 4 standard flatscreens from Harvey Norman.

You can tell how much they didn't put any budget or care into this season by replacing the massive LED screen in the living room with 4 standard flatscreens from Harvey Norman.
Omg I LITERALLY came here to say the same thing! Clear they couldn’t afford the rental of the led screen… probably just a bunch of SONIQ TVs from JBhiFi 😂

Even the decor of the house looks like cheap shit.

The promo in question;

Last edited by a moderator:
…some nobody getting swatted by a giant thong just about sums up what this season is going to be all about methinks!… are ANY of them older than 20 something ffs?… and… they STILL have Sonia as the host?… FUCK ME DEAD!… cheers.

Think this is the first time in a long time all three have aired at the same time. In the heyday the first couple of weeks of July was the sweet spot with BB Aus drawing to a close, BBUK about half way through and BBUSA just starting up.

Last edited:
Back