Skip to main content

"Big Brother" 2023 (filmed in 2022) - First promo

BBAU posted this on social media? Uncut confirmed? They said "1 comment and we’ll bring back #BBAUuncut". Then commented "First
🌶️
😜
"

News.com.au also confirmed with title: "Infamous X-rated Aussie show returns", worth mentioning is this from the article:
"The Australian reality show was slated to return to screens in November but it’s now been delayed until next year, Seven announced at its Upfronts event in Sydney on Wednesday."

391616645_338519535498113_5649557497484246077_n.jpgInfamous X-rated Aussie show returns

Last edited:
Wait, so BB filmed in 2022, airing end of 2023 has now been pushed back to 2024?
And it’s been renewed? So 2 seasons next year?

What the actual fuck is happening?

It can't be right... they're already promoting it. I think some of the media has got the wrong end of the stick. They wouldn't have started pushing Uncut on FB/Twitter today if it's not airing until 2024.

It can't be right... they're already promoting it. I think some of the media has got the wrong end of the stick. They wouldn't have started pushing Uncut on FB/Twitter today if it's not airing until 2024.

Yeah that’s my thoughts.
The news.com.au article is the only one that mentions it, so it’s probably bullshit.

I cannot fucking believe this has been renewed for a 5th (technically 6th) season on 7. What the actual fuck time line are we living.

This means Sonia will now be the longest serving host of BBAU and this Big Brother voice will be the most used voice in the franchise.

Homer Simpson said it best, damn you reality!

Pray to the dogs it will never air.
The only improvement they can logically make is to do it live. There’s NOTHING else they can add to this shit to make it more appealing.

I don’t get it, they’ve tried literally everything else except the one obvious change. They brought back nominations, they added a rewards area, they’re adding uncut and they even fkn brought back past housemates. WE JUST WANT IT LIVE FFS

The only improvement they can logically make is to do it live. There’s NOTHING else they can add to this shit to make it more appealing.

I don’t get it, they’ve tried literally everything else except the one obvious change. They brought back nominations, they added a rewards area, they’re adding uncut and they even fkn brought back past housemates. WE JUST WANT IT LIVE FFS

Seven will never spend the money required to air it live. Not a chance in hell they will do it.

I wonder if they will bring it back live again next year!

Either way, we know the source is tapes transferred to digital a few years back. There is/was a massive project a few years ago that was all about digitising Australian shows that had originally been preserved via tape because they were slowly degrading and would have otherwise been lost forever eventually. Someone that was part of the projected tweeted (I think) something at one of the BB01 housemates that they had decided to sit there and watch their eviction show after transferring it while they were processing other BB episodes. The project was mentioned in a thread on here somewhere awhile ago.

The quality is going to be bad as a result of the tape source. Its not from YouTube.
It is from YouTube you can see the quality is pixelated.

I for a fact know broadcast tapes of all BB seasons do exist and Widescreen BB01 footage is on these. If they indeed used these tapes it wouldn’t be to the pixelation we would see. They have ripped from YouTube.

It won't air next year - they've just announced it not to frighten off advertisers for this series and added Uncut to get a bit of attention for their "sexy single" season, knowing the two aren't linked.

And Seven don't have the goodwill behind them to do a live season and make a success of it.

Back