Skip to main content

BBUSA: Battle of the Block. In HD. And Color.

I kind of want now Frankie to be less hated and become forgettable - don't want him back for an All Stars!

so apparently the boos for Christine when she was evicted (3-0) were very loud ... and she didn't hug any of the HMs - she just got up and walked out of the house. Knowing her cuddle buddy Cody voted her out must bite!

and then have seen this going around (although its a fake apparently) but one can always hope!!)
BwvfNk0CMAAsG8I.jpg:large

so apparently the boos for Christine when she was evicted (3-0) were very loud ... and she didn't hug any of the HMs - she just got up and walked out of the house. Knowing her cuddle buddy Cody voted her out must bite!

and then have seen this going around (although its a fake apparently) but one can always hope!!)
BwvfNk0CMAAsG8I.jpg:large

Do we know why? Was it because of Cody?

Do we know why? Was it because of Cody?
yeah I think people hated how she was constantly hugging and stroking him etc etc
I think some were calling out Shame Shame at her - she's going to cop it pretty badly I think
Her husband has been getting a lot of negative comments about her for ages apparently

yeah I think people hated how she was constantly hugging and stroking him etc etc
I think some were calling out Shame Shame at her - she's going to cop it pretty badly I think
Her husband has been getting a lot of negative comments about her for ages apparently

I thought as much.

catching up on 3 eps ... i now understand why Derek at least backed off the BD (you KNOW that I KNOW that you are giggling again Consuela!!!!) but Caleb will remain WimpModePussyBoy to me ... he had the golden opportunity to BD Frankie :D and didn't ... just for that alone he doesn't IMO deserve to win this now
Derek was at least protecting his game

I kind of want now Frankie to be less hated and become forgettable - don't want him back for an All Stars!
really dont think there's a chance they'd want FAD back - people don't like him - they seem him for what he is ... slime - absolute slime ... and that doesn't make him great fodder for an All Stars because people will already know he's only out for himself, is untrustworthy and an all round nasty guy and he'll be a quick easy first target for eviction and therefore a waste of space

apparently Derek got a photo in his HOH basket that he refused to show the other HMs and asked DR if he could have a different picture ... speculation that it somehow gave away the fact he is a cop ... Cody saw the photo and asked if it was his brother and Derek told him no and that it was not a great photo to show ....

really dont think there's a chance they'd want FAD back - people don't like him - they seem him for what he is ... slime - absolute slime ... and that doesn't make him great fodder for an All Stars because people will already know he's only out for himself, is untrustworthy and an all round nasty guy and he'll be a quick easy first target for eviction and therefore a waste of space
Exactly why they'd pick him though. Best scenario is they pick him for a top 20 and he's not voted in - and just to rub it in somehow they also pick Victoria and she's voted in ahead of him!

Was really surprised at the boos last night - don't think even Aaryn got that, and it's just not something they do in the US. She's never been popular with the fans but didn't think she was actually hated.

Re: #BBRewind (HoH spoilers)
So annoyingly after winning the Veto Frankie also won HoH. However he also insisted on pressing the rewind button so this week will count for nothing.
Do we know if the replay of the week will take place in the live show double eviction style or will it just be over the next week.

Also love how with three weeks left BBUSA has just 5 HMs remaining - you don't get that till the last 90 minutes of BBUK anymore. This for me is when it gets interesting as on the one hand it's a small group that really is forced to live together as one group, but on the other it's a group which is forced to turn on each other. I'd just love Victoria to somehow win a HoH.

Here are my predictions:

Frankie vs. Derrick - Derrick wins
Frankie vs. Victoria - Victoria wins
Frankie vs. Cody - Frankie wins
Frankie vs. Caleb - Caleb wins

I don't think Frankie would beat Cody - he may not have played the greatest competition game (though he's got a couple of HoH's under his belt) but he's played a good social game and avoided nomination most of the series. When Derrick gets booted though would be key in that scenario - for Cody to have him work the jury he'd need him to go at Final 4, rather than Final 3.

I don't think Frankie would beat Cody - he may not have played the greatest competition game (though he's got a couple of HoH's under his belt) but he's played a good social game and avoided nomination most of the series. When Derrick gets booted though would be key in that scenario - for Cody to have him work the jury he'd need him to go at Final 4, rather than Final 3.

True, but I think Derrick's going to win the whole thing. I want him to win the whole thing. If not him, then Cody. Heck, anybody but Frankie would be fine.

I'd be happy with anyone but Frankie - even Victoria, as that serves them all right for carrying her, plus she's got to the end by being herself - not scheming her way there. Derrick has schemed his way there and done it brilliantly, while Cody has ridden his coat tails but done so successfully.

And Caleb has got there out of shear loyalty - he really should have gone pre-jury once the Bomb Squad fell apart (and I genuinely think his obsession with Amber saved him as it made him seem less of a threat) but he showed his loyalty to others and remained loyal even when it wasn't what the alliance wanted. He's also one of the most surprising characters of the season - very much pictured as one thing pre-series but hasn't been the houseguest you'd expect him to be.

just saw Victoria's nickname "Velcro" on a tweet ... loving it!

But would prefer Velcro to last longer in house than Famous-Adjacent-D (lots of D's I can think of but perhaps Dude is way safer;) ) any day :)

(due to rewind on Wednesday it doesn't matter but Frankie won the POV
Derrick- Cant beat this fucker (Frankie). Cody- He is literally impossible to beat
... well guess what Cody - you didn't have the balls to man up to Caleb and tell him to BD Frankie and wait one week to get rid of Nicole - only Derek had good reason to want Nicole gone - because she was onto his control of the game ... of course now Frankie is gloating BUT he's got to know he's put a huge target on his back - he's going to be going all out to win everything from here on in ....apparently he's carried the boys this far ... yep .. HE did it all ... he's officially a legend in his own lunchbox! .... I blame wimpmodecowboy for all of this!!!!

Really hope these three wins on the trot means that all of the others target him for the rewind eviction. I'm guessing that we'll still have to put up with him for a week though as it seems the replay will be over the week rather than in the live show.

This season started off well but these last weeks have been a chore and only watching out of habit.

BBUSA fun good when there is the game moves, backstabs and shifting allegiances but this season being dominated by the "Detonators"has been too predictable.

So annoying when half the show is dedicated to a game move and then they decide to make the safest choice! Frankie's POV win was probably as exciting as it got.

These twists with the rewind button and pandora's box, has anyone NOT used them?

Everybody votes unanimously, and they keep letting Frankie and Derrick slide. Caleb has no courage (or if you prefer it, no cojones). Everybody's scared of making big moves.

Everybody votes unanimously, and they keep letting Frankie and Derrick slide. Caleb has no courage (or if you prefer it, no cojones). Everybody's scared of making big moves.
In the words of Nicole, it's time to stop playing big baby and start playing big brother.

Back