Skip to main content

BBUSA: Battle of the Block. In HD. And Color.

I'm hearing something about an extra $50,000 added to the prize money is this true? Also I only watching the evictions shows from now on.

Yup it's true....it's the new TA mission, if both Frankie and Derrick make it to Final two the winner gets an extra $50K plus the money they've already won for TA and of course the prize money

Yup it's true....it's the new TA mission, if both Frankie and Derrick make it to Final two the winner gets an extra $50K plus the money they've already won for TA and of course the prize money
Actually this isn't true. If either of them wins, then the prize becomes 550K instead of 500K. They don't both have to make final two but I think this "mission" was stupid anyway.

Nobody voted for this mission, nobody is a fan of it and thankfully it doesn't change Derricks game one bit. They've already bagged $15-$20k or so anyway, so why reward them with more. Would be better for them to have to agree to pool all their money won as Team America into one pot and then get America to vote on which one gets it.

can i just say that watching this series via cbs and thus having to sit through the ads i am laughing at the drug company ads - with all the
'take this for your cholesterol (or whatever!) but do it knowing that it could cause your balls to fall off, you could die of a heart attack, you could drown on the 2nd Saturday of the first February when it rains every day - ok so i'm exaggerating but 80% of the ad is actually taken up listing all the side affects leaving me thinking geez who in their right mind would even consider buying that product !? you'd have to be nuts to try it! I'd live with the original problem rather than risk the long long litany of other things its going to bring down upon me!

i love the ads! they are 100% more entertaining than BBAU so far

so am I getting this right?

Caleb is unable to play in next HOH as current HOH ... and so will only have POV as an opportunity to save himself from being evicted at F4 stage ... so really POV is make or break for him because the others would be nuts NOT to adios him from the house at this point?

I don't actually think I've ever met someone is delusional as Caleb - first with the whole Amber obsession but now with the total belief that he is guaranteed the America's Favourite Player prizemoney

its one thing to be self-confident but sheeesh! he comes across at times just fine but then convinces me he is unhinged!

Caleb is unable to play in next HOH as current HOH ... and so will only have POV as an opportunity to save himself from being evicted at F4 stage ... so really POV is make or break for him because the others would be nuts NOT to adios him from the house at this point?
Yep, that's correct.

I guess CBS can't ignore the fact that everyone hates everyone still in the house, and loved Donny, Zach and Nicole, so sideline the guests and bring in the jury.

Man, if I was on the jury I would totally vote for Victoria, Natalie White style, when Derrick brings her to the final so that in the future people think twice about dragging a pointless goat all the way.

That's right - HoH next week means little more than immunity really. I'd love Victoria to win either Veto or HoH at this stage just for a laugh.

would LOVE to see footage of Jury house welcoming in
Frankie
... and then
Caleb
- am sure the reactions would be very different!

LOVING the look on Derek's face when he hears his little daughter's Holla!

Loved how Cody and Caleb totally owned Frankie after confirming he was leaving and Frankie going on about his millions of fans and being the Jesus of the house!

I did too. I was thinking uh Frankie, you can't get to your "millions of fans" and to do what? The public doesn't vote on BB. I was like what was the point of that...was he making threats to wreck their lives after the game? I just didn't get it. He's such an ass. As kooky as Caleb was, he was far more entertaining than stupid Frankie....and everyone in the house all talked about how Caleb was really a nice guy, so they edited him.

Yup with whoever said above, we hate everyone in the house and love those that are gone. Zach was the best...he was so funny. Best clip to watch was when Nicole gave him the huge wedgie, I laughed so freaking hard. I love Donny because he was so sweet so I'm torn on who to vote for AFP. As of now, I'm splitting my votes between the two.

Yes, God forbid Frankie ever makes it on BBAU, otherwise he could easily win the game.

Tonight's episode was mostly a recap of the past season, with the introduction of the first HOH task (an endurance task involving hang gliding) in the last 5 minutes. I tell you, it's insane and staged. And to think, it's all because they don't have a Mike Goldman of their own to narrate throughout the day.

so now that Part 2 has been won ... and the winners of Part 1 and Part 2 go up together in Part 3 to decide who takes who to F2 ... and that doesn't happen until WEDNESDAY??? so my Thursday? so basically they'll be in house for another 6 days - I'd be climbing the walls!!!

So:
Victoria being Victoria till the very end. I'd have loved her to somehow win the final HoH

And:
Derrick wins BB. Can't see Cody evicting him, and actually considering how much "loyalty" has been thrown up and how Derrick has never been nominated now the Hitmen alliance is known to the jury I can't see it being in his interests evicting Cody, especially when (or if) the jury actually work out most of them got evicted due to Derrick.

Although:
Catching up on the live updates it seems Cody worked out he has no chance of winning against Derrick while he was in lockdown during part 2 of the HoH.

Last edited:
You know I'm just not so sure how loyal Cody and Derrick will be to each other in the end and who will win out of the two to tell you the truth. As a live feed watcher, it seems obvious to me that Derrick would but the jury doesn't see all that the feeders do. Do they take each other and hope for the best or do they take Victoria and guarantee themselves a win. All I can say is "don't be Colby".

I don't care really who wins the show - all that matters is that Frankie doesn't get the fan favourite prize, but considering Jeff won it twice I'm prepared to be angered by the result. The show last night though just showed how much Zach really deserves it. Donny is in with a shout too, but ultimately he might have been a nice guy and the seasons underdog but he bought about as much entertainment to the season as Victoria.

Actually if Zach doesn't win it would love to see Victoria win it just to really piss off Frankie.

Last edited:
Back