Skip to main content

BBUSA: Battle of the Block. In HD. And Color.

I agree, I really could care less who wins either. I loved Zach and I do hope he wins AFP but won't bother me if Donny does. One thing that gripes me is how underestimated and rarely talked about is Hayden. Hayden was a great HG as well....he was funny, nice, entertaining, smart. This stupid huge alliance just ruined the game for so many really. I'd love to see Hayden given another shot.

As that eviction was recorded earlier in the day I'm pretty certain it would have been BB/CBS employees in the audience, so he got away with it. Would love him to get booed at finale, but it won't happen sadly.

I agree, I really could care less who wins either. I loved Zach and I do hope he wins AFP but won't bother me if Donny does. One thing that gripes me is how underestimated and rarely talked about is Hayden. Hayden was a great HG as well....he was funny, nice, entertaining, smart. This stupid huge alliance just ruined the game for so many really. I'd love to see Hayden given another shot.
I agree. I wish Hayden got more air time, because he was absolutely hysterical on the feeds. I wish it were him who returned on that buyback. He seemed like he could have shaken up the house.

But, Derrick played an amazing game, from start to finish.

1. Joan Grande ‏@joangrande Sep 22
    I love Frankie & support him always.. I really like Donny on BB16.. they both won MONEY with TEAM AMERICA. so let's vote ZACH AFP! IT'S FAIR

2. Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande Sep 22
    agreed. Love & luck 2 my 3 favs Zach, Frankie n Donnie “@joangrande: Frankie & Donny both won money w TA. so let's vote ZACH AFP! IT'S FAIR”

doing this the day voting ended is just 'grande-standing' and a PR exercise

it got
  • RETWEETS 6,006
  • FAVORITES 12,940
whereas her original tweet asking them to vote for Frankie got favourited by 8.1k of her followers and retweeted by 3.8k

if Frankie DOES win AFP it should be disallowed - because in the words of Grandma Joan Grande - IT'S FAIR

perfecting timing as usual - get the phone call 'can you pick me up from station' - say no then look out window at the torrential downpour, hearing thunder and not even the finale comp can make me say no :(
get home to see the winner already naming who they are evicting
Jury time :)

not going to spoil it for you

except for one thing

America's Favourite Houseguests
over 10 millions votes cast (my heart started sinking)

the top 3 Houseguests:

Zach
Nicole
Donnie

Frankie didn't even make top 3!!!

This is the greatest news of all time. I happy with any of those 3 winning.

I found the Spoiler feature!

Donny won America's Favorite.... and Derrick won the whole thing 7-2. Frankie did decide who won.

yeah I know how to do spoilers here but thought I wouldn't tempt anyone since its nice to watch it without knowing ... have to watch it again now though once they put it up because I missed the final comp AND to look out for certain juror's reactions
am very happy with the results of both - the final 3 for AFP I would have been happy for any of them to win also

not going to spoil it for you

except for one thing

America's Favourite Houseguests
over 10 millions votes cast (my heart started sinking)

the top 3 Houseguests:

Zach
Nicole
Donnie

Frankie didn't even make top 3!!!
It was his second #overwhelmingno of the season! Loved it. Notice too how he always made sure he was stood next to Julie. Didn't really think Donny deserved it but I guess some times nice guys do finish first. I'm hoping Derrick finished ahead of Frankie in the poll too.

Hope Cody is happy with his $50k - though I do think having his integrity intact means more. I'd guess it would have been 9-0 in a Derrick v Victoria situation but Cody v Victoria is slightly less predictable. You'd favour Cody, but you never know - I don't think betraying Derrick at the death would have been seen in the best light.

CBS have now renewed CBS for two further seasons - the first time it's ever been renewed more than one season at a time. Really does deserve it after this season IMO - it was easily the best in some time.

It was his second #overwhelmingno of the season! Loved it. Notice too how he always made sure he was stood next to Julie. Didn't really think Donny deserved it but I guess some times nice guys do finish first. I'm hoping Derrick finished ahead of Frankie in the poll too.

Hope Cody is happy with his $50k - though I do think having his integrity intact means more. I'd guess it would have been 9-0 in a Derrick v Victoria situation but Cody v Victoria is slightly less predictable. You'd favour Cody, but you never know - I don't think betraying Derrick at the death would have been seen in the best light.
apparently they polled the jury and in a Cody v Victoria situation it still would have been 7-2 - in Cody's favour but didn't say who the two were[DOUBLEPOST=1411710930][/DOUBLEPOST]
CBS have now renewed CBS for two further seasons - the first time it's ever been renewed more than one season at a time. Really does deserve it after this season IMO - it was easily the best in some time.
am glad it was my first season viewing it then rather than last year! :)

thanks for the link

loving THIS question:

• Shouldn’t a social media mogul be able to get in to the Final 3 of America’s Favorite Houseguest?

^In a weird way, it was probably lucky he went on BB again to get the tests and earlier-than-would-have-been diagnosis/treatment. Not having seen old seasons I don't know who Evil Dick is, but that would have been awful for him, poor fella. I'm surprised they didn't finalise the health checks before they sent him into the house.

Back