Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 18 Discussion

Without Luke this show would be an utter snooze. He NEEDS to win this shit. Worse, without him I imagine the producers would make it become the Tara Show and that would be literally THE WORST.

...haha!... I never thought of it like that davidftw!... go Luke!... haha!... just kidding... I've gone from who I like the most to who I detest the least now lol!... but as I said... I don't really care anymore lol!... cheers.

Last edited:
Without Luke this show would be an utter snooze. He NEEDS to win this shit. Worse, without him I imagine the producers would make it become the Tara Show and that would be literally THE WORST.
meh. He doesn't need to win, final would do, depending on what happens and who he's up against.

meh. He doesn't need to win, final would do, depending on what happens and who he's up against.
For me he's the only one I can genuinely barrack for. I enjoy his style of play. It got a "Fabio" sort of vibe. Seemingly carefree, fun and chill, lulling them into complacency about you, while watching and waiting and then striking. Jericho would be my second choice, but he's way far behind. I rate entertainment value highly. I was onboard with Tessa for a while and then she starting opening her mouth blabbering way too often. Can't get down with that style of play at all.

I'd be delighted with a Tessa or Jericho win, and I'm thrilled they are now working together, which is something I hoped for pre-merge but never really thought was possible. Don't like anyone else apart from Pete as a nice person, but a bad player. There is of course an order I'd like to see them lose in, with Tara and Locky right at the top.

Back