Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 18 Discussion

Are they all dragging that redhead chick through because she is so bloody clueless and has done nothing to sit next to her at the final two it is a guaranteed win.

She is hopeless. Nice enough girl but hopeless

...yeah well... there isn't ANYONE for me to barrack for now so from this point onwards I just don't care about who wins now... the plus side is that my two favourites Jarrad and Henry are together now in the 'Jury Villa' so it's going to be fun to watch for me at least... Henry you silly boy... you should've played that damn idol!... cheers.

...yeah well... there isn't ANYONE for me to barrack for now so from this point onwards I just don't care about who wins now... the plus side is that my two favourites Jarrad and Henry are together now in the 'Jury Villa' so it's going to be fun to watch for me at least... Henry you silly boy... you should've played that damn idol!... cheers.

Probably Sarah who will win.

'Hen'

Sarah wrote down Hen.

Sarah victory confirmed.

giphy.gif

What a dickhead.

Locky told him to play it.

He was so bloody cocky.

Locky told the dick to play the idol & nope.

...can you imagine the paranoia going through Locky's head from now onwards?... he may yet be Medivaced out with a nervous disorder lol!... did anyone pick him for that Timmy?... lol!... cheers.

Also why is Peter using bubble font? Two times now that I know of - kinda want to go back and see if he's done it before. Is it some strategy we've not seen him devise?

Back