Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 18 Discussion

'Hen'

Sarah wrote down Hen.

Sarah victory confirmed.

giphy.gif

Sooooo......she saying she's the cock? :eek:

How many mins in is that? So I can review.

Idk! I just rewound on my smart tv It was right before an ad break- before they showed any of the champagne alliance scenes. Michelle also had a confessional during those scenes at night but as she had one again later on that you saw she's covered.

Woo hoo! So the blindside was the one they gave away in the ads, but it was HENRY, so all is good in the world.
So arrogant, even Locky knew he should have played his idol.

Does this mean I have to start liking Michelle and Tully now? They certainly lie well. Oh gawd.

...I used to actually like Luke at one time but he's just... he's just so... cheers.
That's what has made me like him more. It is a game, it's not life or death, or controlling others, it's about living the experience. so glad Henry went, hope Locky does next, this "I'm running this show" crap kills it for me. I like the players, and if they have fun doing it, okay too. LOL

Idk! I just rewound on my smart tv It was right before an ad break- before they showed any of the champagne alliance scenes. Michelle also had a confessional during those scenes at night but as she had one again later on that you saw she's covered.
ok so long as I know where to look that helps. Sorry I sometimes miss details, that's why I ask you to call them when they happen.

Back