Skip to main content

Episode Australian Survivor (2017) - Episode 18 Discussion

Woo hoo! So the blindside was the one they gave away in the ads, but it was HENRY, so all is good in the world.
So arrogant, even Locky knew he should have played his idol.

Does this mean I have to start liking Michelle and Tully now? They certainly lie well. Oh gawd.

Yeah but usually when they advertise that it means someone else goes home instead.

For me he's the only one I can genuinely barrack for. I enjoy his style of play. It got a "Fabio" sort of vibe. Seemingly carefree, fun and chill, lulling them into complacency about you, while watching and waiting and then striking. Jericho would be my second choice, but he's way far behind. I rate entertainment value highly. I was onboard with Tessa for a while and then she starting opening her mouth blabbering way too often. Can't get down with that style of play at all.
I still like Tessa, factoring the pressure of being on the chopping block almost all the time, I'd blab too. Reminds me a lot of Kylie from last season. Jericho, no. Just don't warm to him. And he's not smart enough, but wants to be. Luke just doesn't care, goes home next vote, yeah, well, shit happens, I'll have fun until then. I find it a refreshing take on the game.

I still like Tessa, factoring the pressure of being on the chopping block almost all the time, I'd blab too. Reminds me a lot of Kylie from last season. Jericho, no. Just don't warm to him. And he's not smart enough, but wants to be. Luke just doesn't care, goes home next vote, yeah, well, shit happens, I'll have fun until then. I find it a refreshing take on the game.

I really liked Kylie from last season too.

I want Jericho or Sarah to win. Don't care for the others.

I'd be delighted with a Tessa or Jericho win, and I'm thrilled they are now working together, which is something I hoped for pre-merge but never really thought was possible. Don't like anyone else apart from Pete as a nice person, but a bad player. There is of course an order I'd like to see them lose in, with Tara and Locky right at the top.

Y'all need to explain why you like Jericho. I've not really seen him make any plays. He's always second fiddle even though he thinks he's some general. I guess that could be called strategy but not one I think deserves to win. He's just coasting through.

Last edited:
Y'all need to explain why you like Jericho. I've not really seen him make any plays. He's always second fiddle even though he thinks his some general. I guess that could be called strategy but not one I think deserves to win. He's just coasting through.

He gained major points with me for being shady with the flat out vote for Jarrod with an underline. I wish Peter hadn't have underlined his Luke vote since maybe Jarrod thinks that was Jericho's vote. Shame :p

Y'all need to explain why you like Jericho. I've not really seen him make any plays. He's always second fiddle even though he thinks he's some general. I guess that could be called strategy but not one I think deserves to win. He's just coasting through.

Yep! About over the Jericho love fest! He's boring and does nothing. He doesn't even have a physical attractiveness to him

Back